FS, AL: D2 Safari Gard Rear Bumper

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Safari Gard D2 Rear Bumper. In good shape, but could use a good cleaning and a respray. Or bolt on to your trail truck as is. Will need new mounting bolts. It's off the truck now, will get some more pictures tonight.

I am in Birmingham, AL and would prefer not to ship but could meet someone halfway within a reasonable distance.

$750

A

agavelvr

Shipping would cost as much as the bumper across country.

Not true. I bought a rear swingout bumper from a portal member back east a few years ago, which is significantly larger than your bumper. Greyhound, Fastenal, UShip, etc. There are options.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
How was yours shipped? What was the cost? Will check into it if sparksgarrett45 or anyone is interested. Wasn't aware fastenal was a shipper. Heard of the greyhound option before. Does greyhound require it be boxed?

A

agavelvr

Fastenal transferred it between their stores for us. It was on a pallet and cost about $175 IIRC. One of their stores is 3 miles from my house. I think you have to have an account with them to get that perk. Apparently, some of the bumper fabricators buy stuff from them, so they offer this.

I haven't shipped greyhound before.

I sent a pair of tacoma rock sliders to a guy via UPS and it was about $150... Those were a lot longer and heavier than a bumper as well, PIA to box up :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles