FS: African Outback Technitop RTT in AZ

ZMagic97

Explorer
I have a Technitop RTT for sale. Bought it in January but never used it, my vehicles and plans have changed.

-1.3M (medium). Can sleep two decent-sized adults side-by side comfortably.
-Moonroof with screen
-No Tears, leaks, or Rips, most parts can be repaired in the field with rivets
-4 season
-Top Build Quality - this is what the Chinese have failed to copy in their knock-off roof top tents
-NO Longer Imported - these are scarce are sought after.
-Everything included, it is ready to go!

Looking for $1050 OBO. Looking to sell locally, not interested in shipping right now, sorry.

If interested, send me a message or text/call 623-64O-8328. Thanks!

Last edited:

thedaddybadger

SE Expedition Society
Mind posting a few more pics? I'd love to see it all four sides if possible and the interior. For me and my two boys (10 & 8). Also, I have a 2013 MacBook Pro I'm looking to sell or trade for RTT. Any chance you're willing to trade for it? No worries if not; can sell for the cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZMagic97

Explorer
Mind posting a few more pics? I'd love to see it all four sides if possible and the interior. For me and my two boys (10 & 8). Also, I have a 2013 MacBook Pro I'm looking to sell or trade for RTT. Any chance you're willing to trade for it? No worries if not; can sell for the cash.

Sure thing! Sorry I didn't post more sooner: I had a real bad case of food poising and couldn't even get out of the house until today.

I'm not looking for and trades right now, sorry.

ZMagic97

Explorer
More photos as requested :victory:

Again, the only reason I'm selling it is due to a change up in my equipment. The JK I had test fit it to was sold in May and I now have a 4 door GMC with a camper shell and I'm making a sleeping platform in it to accompany my golden retriever as well.

ZMagic97

Explorer
Bump. Tent has new u-bolts for installs on tube-style racks. No issues with it at all. I wiped it down with ammonia-free cleaner so it's ready to go.

I may consider a partial trade, looking for mostly cash.

ZMagic97

Explorer
Just wanted to leave a note that I am driving to Las Vegas around 4th of July. If you are interested I can take the tent with me in my truck.

thedaddybadger

SE Expedition Society
Friendly bump. Great deal. Somebody buy this thing before I do & my wife files for divorce...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz