SOLD

PTO

PTO
AEV Katla wheels in Onyx 17x8.5 for sale. Used for 1yr with about 9,000 miles on them.

Price: $800
Qty: 4
Condition: 8 out of 10. There are a few scuffs, but I am OCD and didn't even notice until the tires were removed and I hand washed the wheels.
Shipping: Would prefer local but will to ship on your dime. I just bought 5 wheels off Expo and had them boxed and shipped from CA for about $35 each.

AEV Katla wheels

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4134.jpeg

IMG_4135.jpeg

IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

Last edited:

blakeape

Adventurer
Are those center caps or a solid part of the wheel? I have a manual hub conversation on my truck so don’t know if they would clear?
Thanks
Jake

PTO

PTO
The center caps pop off and are replaceable if needed. The hub is part of the wheel and not removable. The hub portion is 3" deep and 4.5" inner diameter. I didn't measure with calipers but can if needed. I haven't had manual hubs in years so I can't really tell. I would call AEV to confirm, I wouldn't want to steer you wrong.

AEV center cap

PTO

PTO
Correct, and 3" deep, so if the hubs are longer they wouldn't fit. I'll grab a picture tomorrow if needed.

PTO

PTO
I wouldn't say they are gray, they have a gray hue to them in certain light. They have metallic flake which changes the color in light. Sometimes they are flat black, gloss black, and sometimes a grayish black. I liked them because they are a little lighter in color and didn't wash out from the black tires.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Are those center caps or a solid part of the wheel? I have a manual hub conversation on my truck so don’t know if they would clear?
Thanks
Jake
You'd have to bore out all four. AEV didn't advise nor would warrant a reamed out wheel. I called them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles