FS: 83 fj60 LandCruiser

vcsnover

Adventurer
I hate to do this but I need the money pretty bad... so I am selling my '83 fj60. Needs some work but good to go overall. The right rear taillight isn't working, believe it's just a ground somewhere that I haven't taken the time to find. Did the sheet metal bodywork myself with my rivet gun, not a show car that is fo sho'! Runs great though and would make someone happy to have her. Asking 2,000.00 but will listen to a reasonable offer, like I said, I need money soon.
Located in Charleston, WV. Email me at vcsnover@gmail.com.
Thanks.
landcruiserebay012.jpg

landcruiserebay016.jpg

landcruiserebay013.jpg

vcsnover

Adventurer
no bites, eh?

So, am I asking too much? Or is it just so clapped out that no one wants to tackle the project? Price is negotiable.

vcsnover

Adventurer
and, wait there's more!

I didn't mention in the original post that I have new shocks, MAF add a leafs ready to be mounted. It has a new yellow top optima and new plugs, wires, etc. If I get pretty close to my asking price, I will throw in the winch (warn 9000).

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
vcsnover said:
So, am I asking too much?
I don't think $2K is too much for a mechanically solid FJ60. Sure, it's not a looker and so I think it might take a little time for the right buyer to come across it. Don't panic, just let the word get out. If you were closer I'd certainly take a look at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles