FS - 5x Brand New, In Box 16" OEM MB Ashtaroth (Reinforced, Closed Tear-drop) Wheels

Lynch

FS - 5x Brand New, In Box 16" OEM MB Ashtaroth (Reinforced, Closed Tear-drop) Wheels

I have 5x brand new, sealed in box, unopened/unused Original Mercedes Ashtaroth Reinforced 16" Closed Tear-drop wheels for sale.

OEM MB
Wheel size: 16" 7.5Jx16 ET63
Colour: Silver
Set of 5, wheels only
Made in Austria

Will fit G320, G500, G550, most W463 and W461 models.

These are the same ones that come with the Armored G500 Guard, as well as the Australian Army G's.

Imported directly from MB Germany, made in Austria, and hard to find in North America.

They are available for local pickup in Vancouver, BC Canada (preferred), but I am also able to ship them both domestically and internationally. International shipment will be going though DHL.

Looking for $4750 USD + shipping. Since these are already in Canada, there will be no additional duties and fees.

Local pickup preferred, but I'd be happy to pack properly and have it shipped out.

These have been stored in a dry and heated garage, with no damage.

And now for the photos :)

Here is a photos of the reinforced Ashtaroth wheel, just so you have an idea of what is inside the boxes. I don't have a photo of the actual wheels out-of-box, because they are brand new and have never been taken out of the box before.

vOZlkhn.jpg

PrsB9fV.png

Actual photos of what is being sold:

2ycVsr8.jpg

x0dOLjM.jpg

71qqWKh.jpg

PI3YoXf.jpg

EtlSZkT.jpg

emGu8P9.jpg

RfQWwcL.jpg

If these need to be shipped, I will package the wheels carefully to be well protected; however, any damage, loss of goods, or acts of god incurred in the hands of the courier, or during transit will not be reimbursed, covered, or eligible for a refund. Sale is final.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles