FS: (5) WHITE 17" Toyota FJ Cruiser Steel Wheels/Rims with Lugnuts and Valve Stems

MBurzon

Photo/Video, Mechanic, Cook, Driver, First Aid
FS: (5) WHITE 17" Toyota FJ Cruiser Steel Wheels/Rims with Lugnuts and Valve Stems

Here is the link to my Ebay site: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131199997682?item=131199997682&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Executive Summary:

I have 5 white Toyota FJ Steelies for sale. These are 17" rims. They come with valve stems, black acorn style lug nuts from Wheeler's Offroad, and black Toyota steel center caps. These do not have TPMS sensors.

They look great. The wheels were extensively prepped and then I used a commercial grade white Rustoleum paint. They made it through Vermont winter without any flaking or chipping. Absolutely zero rust. The 5th wheel (spare) is very slightly out of round but can easily be straightened with a plastic weighted mallet. Steel wheels are extremely durable and repairable which is why I bought them in the first place.

I no longer have a need or the room for a second set of wheels so these must go up for sale.

I included some sample truck photos so the buyer can get an idea of what these wheels can look like once mounted. Sale is for 5 wheels. I will not separate or sell wheels individually.

NOTE: IF SHIPPING COST IS LESS THAN THE SPECIFIED SHIPPING AMOUNT I WILL REFUND YOU THE DIFFERENCE. IF THE SHIPPING COST IS MORE THE BUYER WILL COVER THE DIFFERENCE.

Thanks,

Matt

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles