FS- 38 inch Maxxis Creepy Crawlers on 15 inch rims near Vancouver BC

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
So I have a set of 5, 38 inch Maxxis Creepy Crawlers, on 15 inch Land Rover rims that fit a Disco 1, Defender, Series, or RRC I believe.

The rims have a deep offset. Not sure what it is but I could measure it.

This is what the tires look like, but not a pic of the actual tire. They are almost new. The rims are standard black, modular style, steel.

tyre-image-CreepyCrawler_l.jpg

The tires are worth about $400-$450 each in the states. I haven't seen them for sale in Canada. The rims are probably worth $100-200 each. So that makes the package worth $2500-$3000 before shipping.

I need the space. Will sell the set for $800 or maybe trade for whatever? Or make me an offer. I am pretty flexible.

I will sell the tires without the rims, but will charge the cost of demounting them. So let's say $650 without the rims.

FYI, the reason the Maxxis Creepy Crawler is desired by pro offroad racers is because it is a heavy-duty bias ply competition tire that is DOT approved. You can drive it on the road, but also run it at VERY low pressures on rock or snow. It deforms smoothly, and the sidewall is tough enough to withstand a lot of abuse.

I think my competition days are behind me, at least in my own trucks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles