*SOLD* 2021 OBI Graveler XT Off-Road Trailer - Tucson, AZ

gendlert

Selling my 2021 OBI Graveler XT (https://www.obicamper.com/graveler-xt/).

Price: $20k trailer only (does not include Dometic Fridge or Joolca Hottap kit; we can talk if you want that, too)

Clean title; willing to transfer "GRVLRXT" personalized plate to any AZ resident if you want it.

This was literally the first unit ever delivered of the Graveler XT model by OBI Conqueror Corp. My wife and dog and I have done about 10 trips in it this year (received delivery in March 2021) after we upgraded from our RTT trailer. Trailer has approx 1500 miles on it. We are only selling because we decided we wanted a hard-side trailer; bought a 2022 OBI Dweller and we don't want two trailers in our driveway for long. You can tell I wasn't disappointed with the brand and doubled down on their product. It's awesome.

Compare to: MDC Cruizer Slide; Black Series Patron; Opus OP4. I think you can go to a few dealers in the country if they're available, but that doesn't include awning or annex walls or tax. You'd be paying close to $30k for this set-up.

With hunting season coming up, this rig makes an amazing base camp and will get you through two weeks off grid with conservative water use. This is next-level off-road glamping with way more comfort than any RTT setup. Dry weight is a little over 3k lbs so towable by most SUVs and any pick-up truck.

Includes:
  • Independent trailing arm off-road suspension with 32" MT tires Toyota lug pattern (6x5.5) and full-sized spare; this thing tows like a dream on- and especially off-road
  • RV King-sized bed 72x80
  • Upgraded McHitch system (came with the polyblock but I hated that; McHitch is the way to go)
  • Upgraded ARK XJ500 Off-road jockey wheel
  • Custom solar port doubles for battery tender to keep charged at home (Duracell battery tender IS included)
  • Zamp 90W Solar Panel
  • Slide out exterior kitchen with glass-top Dometic stove, sink with running water, disk rack, utensil storage drawer, and pull-out end table
  • Fridge slide capable of holding Dometic CFX3 75DZ (fridge not included; would consider selling to the buyer if interested; PM to discuss)
  • Interior and exterior LED lighting throughout
  • 2x100 Ah battery system with enough 12v socket and USB outlets to charge your whole life
  • Dual water tanks (13 gal front and 31 gal rear) with SeaFlo pump to pressurize sink, forward hose bib, and a shower/hot water system if you wanted (Joolca not included; everything is negotiable)
  • DVD/CD/Bluetooth stereo with interior and exterior speakers (hookups and stand for a TV if you wanted, but it doesn't actually have a TV)
  • Heavy duty cordura tent material that has been seasoned in the AZ monsoons; no leaks at all
  • So. Much. Storage. Tent pole boot storages, flush-mount tongue boxes, dual propane tank storage (tanks not included), and doors and slides on both sides
  • Roof rack with cargo net (where we put the extra table, camp chairs, step ladder, and some recovery gear)
  • Firewood rack with cargo net
  • Unused 10L portable toilet, still in box (good for a couple of days easy, I'd guess; we just used the woods)
  • Forward and rear winches to assist with opening and closing trailer (we used these EVERY time and they were always worth the extra couple of minutes to save our backs).
  • HUGE awning with walls and floors to enclose and make it into an annex. Walls and floor are unused in new storage duffels. Awning was used on every single trip because it's worth the extra time.
  • Spacious interior dining area that has an outdoor patio feel while you're lounging on the couches inside; one of our favorite features
  • Weather-proof storage cover included
As mentioned, I have a Dometic CFX3 75DZ fridge that I bought new when we got this trailer. Largest Dometic that fits the slide. Will not sell that until trailer is gone, though, in case the buyer wants it. I would give you a deal on that. With solar, we were able to do a 6-night trip in the Chiricauas over Memorial Day without adding water or running out of power.

Also, we bought a complete Joolca HotTap v2 set up with storage bag and the Joolca Shower Tent. Same as the fridge, not for sale until the trailer is gone. Willing to work out a deal on that if it interests the buyer, too.

PM me with any other pics or details you'd need to make the decision.
Graveler.jpgPXL_20210326_214511433.jpgPXL_20210326_215345078.jpgPXL_20210327_212602868.jpgPXL_20210328_152347060.jpgPXL_20210328_154023918.MP.jpgPXL_20210328_160108962.jpgPXL_20210328_213111617.jpgPXL_20210328_232443672.jpgPXL_20210417_212836738.jpg

Last edited:

gendlert

hi
i keep looking at your trailer. Do you have any trips planned anywhere near Denver?
I don't have anything planned this year. I could definitely do a video call walkthrough if you were interested and could show you everything and we could figure out some logistics if you decided it was something you wanted. Denver isn't exactly "close" but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

gendlert

Great looking trailer - just wanted to confirm it does not come with any heat source?

No, nothing is built-in. A small Mr Heater would work in a pinch, though. It's what we have in our garage and bring with us on colder trips.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior