FS: 2019 Shiftpod2 $950 obo

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
This is the 12 x 12 x 6.6 model, plenty of room for two plus gear.

This unit comes with the Blast Shield Weather Fly.

We have used this shelter a total of 12 nights, in excellent condition. Always cleaned and stored indoors.

IMG_2131 (2).JPG

IMG_1911 (2).JPG

shiftpod bag (2).JPG

Located in North Phoenix, AZ

Not interested in shipping.

$950 obo

Rippin'AV

Adventurer
I have no affiliation or anything with either shift-pod or the seller...I just think these things are the coolest shelters out there and was excited to see one of them for sale! I've used these many times. Super easy setup and very, very strong. Excellent in windy conditions. The owner/inventor is a great guy too, have met him a few times. He has actually let us borrow some of his bigger units during Search & Rescue missions.

Good luck with sale!

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
I have no affiliation or anything with either shift-pod or the seller...I just think these things are the coolest shelters out there and was excited to see one of them for sale! I've used these many times. Super easy setup and very, very strong. Excellent in windy conditions. The owner/inventor is a great guy too, have met him a few times. He has actually let us borrow some of his bigger units during Search & Rescue missions.

Good luck with sale!

Thank you for the positive comments...we had great experiences with our Shiftpod2.

Moving up to an R-Pod.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I would love to have a second Shift-Pod tent however you are not interested in shipping.

I'll be out in Scottsdale in January for the car auctions. I will keep this post however I am sure you will have sold the tent by then.

Noctas

I have one going up for sale in two weeks if you’re interested. Same price as this one. It’s a shiftpod 2. I’m in Southern California if anyone is interested.
3A7D39C4-2FE8-4438-B3F2-097905B28679.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior