FS: 2016 RAM 2500 PARTS - SOCAL

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
We're doing a flatbed FWC conversion to the new project Ram along with a few other things so some of these brand new OEM Mopar parts need to go to a new home. Great opportunity if someone needed some collision parts as these are quite expensive through Mopar. All parts are brand new 4th Gen Ram (fits 2010 and up) with no defects.

2016 Ram 2500 Big Horn (bright silver metallic clearcoat) parts are as follows:

Bed, complete with tailgate, tail lights, factory spray in bedliner, factory LED bed lighting and 5th wheel goose neck prep assembly -
Mopar price: $5,211
Your price: $2500

Rear chrome bumper -
Mopar price: $658
Your price: $300

Front chrome bumper with OEM Ram Big Horn fog lights -
Mopar price: $658
Your price: $300

New OEM black carpet floor mat kit, OEM Ram 2500 Big Horn, front and rear -
$100

All parts are on the truck now waiting to be pulled. Once a sale is arranged, I will pull the parts and the buyer can pick them up in SoCal (Temecula area). Not interested in shipping. Not interested in separating assemblies aka parting out the bed and tail lights etc.

PACKAGE DEAL: THESE PARTS ARE VALUED AT $6,727 + TAX FROM THE DEALER. (TOTAL PARTS VALUE OF $7,265.16 BASED ON 8% SALES TAX).

I WILL SELL ALL OF THE ABOVE AS A SET FOR $2500!

PM me if interested and please help spread the word if you know anyone in need of these new Mopar factory parts!

1.jpg

2.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

overactor

Observer
I AM JELLY, WISH I WAS ON THE LEFT COAST TO PICK THIS STUFF UP. ONLY A FEW PARTS I COULD USE, THE BUMPER TAILS ECT FOR MY TRADESMAN BUT LOTS TO FLIP OR TRADE FOR STUFF I COULD USE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles