FS: 2016 Chevy Colorado 4x4, 4 cylinder 2.8 L Duramax

PeteH

FOR SALE: 2016 Chevy Colorado
4x4, 4 cylinder 2.8 L Duramax

UPDATED 4/28/2019

Price: $27,000

I posted this ad last summer and am re-posting it now at a much lower price as I've put a few extra miles on the vehicle. I just got the oil changed, changed the fuel filter, and added new rear brake pads.

Mileage: 90,xxx

I've decided to move on from my truck build and to start building out a van. I'll update this ad as needed, I'm sure I missed some details, and will also be posting locally on CL. I will consider delivering to anywhere in the lower 48 for an agreed upon fee, doesn't hurt to ask.

Been averaging 25-26 mpg with mostly highway travel. The majority of the miles are highway. I have kept up with regular scheduled maintenance. I will be getting an oil change and detailing the truck early this next and will update with more photos when I do.

Description: 4wd, factory Bose sound system, backup camera, touch screen w/navigation, satellite radio. About 10,000 miles on current set of tires, Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with kevlar.

The bed is 5'2" (2 inches). I am 5'11" and have no problem sleeping in the back, corner to corner. I am right about the height limit for sleeping with the bed of the truck fully closed. There is an extension leaf that extends the bed to about 6'5", but this requires the tailgate to be open.

The bed has two plywood boxes with a latticed leaf. The boxes were built by professional carpenter with 1/2 inch high quality birch plywood using dado and finger joints. The leaf is made of ash. The latticed leave acts as a floor mat, letting any dirt fall below. It is pulled out and fits on tracks to create a flat space for sleeping.

National Luna Weekender 52 L Fridge
National Luna Fridge Base Plate
150 Watt Renogy Solar Panel
Power Bright APS600-12 Pure Sine Power Inverter 600 Watt continuous / 1000 watt Peak 12 Volt DC To 120 Volt AC
Odyssey® 31M-PC2150ST - Extreme Marine Series™ 100Ah (https://www.carid.com/odyssey/extreme-marine-series-battery-mpn-31m-pc2150st.html)
Victron BlueSolar 75/15 MPPT Charge Controller - 15 Amps / 75 Volts
Road Shower 3 (8 gallon solar shower)
Leer 180 XL topper w/ overhead storage
Thule Tracker II Roof Rack System w/ long bars

There is some slight wear on the plastic covering the tailgate and some small scratches near the left taillight, I will provide photos of each in an update.

Last edited:

TT-Tacoma

Observer
That's the best drawer system I've seen to date. I will be making a crude attempt to duplicate that design for my Tacoma.

Love the idea of being able to stuff a dirt bike in the bed and do a quick swap to a bed.

You've got a fantastic truck there. GLWS!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

PeteH

That's the best drawer system I've seen to date. I will be making a crude attempt to duplicate that design for my Tacoma.

Love the idea of being able to stuff a dirt bike in the bed and do a quick swap to a bed.

You've got a fantastic truck there. GLWS!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Thanks, it works really well for storing things and being able to sit up in the back when camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94