FS: 2015 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Camper Van

Nice build design- simple,functional, ton of storage for adventure gear + a few living amenities.
Also, a well written ad, a few smiles shows authenticity & increases interest in my opinion.
This is the kind of rig I hope to get someday. GLWS!

ctrippy

Nice build design- simple,functional, ton of storage for adventure gear + a few living amenities.
Also, a well written ad, a few smiles shows authenticity & increases interest in my opinion.
This is the kind of rig I hope to get someday. GLWS!
Thank you for the kind words!

belloinsella

Nice van and totally fair price. I know how hard these are to find now. The new 2019 4x4's are delayed and I prefer the 15-18' body anyways. Will pass this along to friends looking. They've only found 170" wheelbase or 144" 4x4's for $100K+.

cdthiker

Meandering Idaho
Dang... This thing is nice, and I got a good laugh at a few points in the add. Clearly this is a well thought out rig. One that does what it was built for but is simple and not over the top. I think we all sometimes get carried away with our builds or lusting after all of the the goodies that are out there these days. At the end of the day you just end up spending a lot of money, and have a heavy overland rig. This one seems like it was done with intentionality. A seemingly rare thing. I would buy this tomorrow if I had not decided 30 was an excellent time to go back an earn another degree and be broke again. GLWS, some one is going to get a real gem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94