FS: 2014 Tacoma Pyrite Mica DCLB 4x4 w/ 69k (Charlotte, NC)

Much to my chagrin, the time has come to sell my 2014 Pyrite Mica DCLB 4x4 SR5. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to use the truck the way I'd intended (academy soccer has a tendency to consume entire weekends) and so its become a glorified grocery getter. I bought this truck new from Mike Johnson's Hickory Toyota in 2013 and had it delivered to CLT. All service records will convey with the truck. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $26,500 obo...

- OME suspension w/ Dakar rear springs
- Light Racing (LR) UCA's
- Leer XQ camper top w/ Rhino-Rack tracks
- Prinsu Cabrack (powder coated black/raw bars) - @ 10 crossbars
- Prinsu Toprack (powder coated black/raw bars) - @ 9 crossbars
- SOS Offroad DCLB bolt-on sliders (but included in sale but not installed)
- 5 grey powder coated 16-hole Tacoma steel wheels
- 5 Yokohama Geo AT G015 LT's
- Pop & Lock tailgate lock
- Rear view mirror lift bracket (credit to TW's ImMrYo)

Adding a set of OEM Baja wheels that came on the truck when new. I just realized that they were still in storage. Three wheels are original and virtually scratch free, and have never seen anything other than a city street. Wheel #4, in the box, is brand new and has never been installed. Local dealer that mounted the YokoGeo's and steel wheels basically destryed the face of wheel #4. After a rattle can respray that they attempted to pass off as professional, I convinced them to replace the wheel with a new one. I no longer have any use for them so they're included with the truck. Images posted below.

**RTT and awning not included in sale.**

Attachments

Last edited:
I've included the OEM Baja wheels, one of which is brand new, with the truck. Found them in storage (yes I forgot I still had them) and I will have no need for them once the truck has sold. Pics added to listing.