FS: 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser A/G NSSE Overland Ready

Patrollife

Explorer
ASKING PRICE: US$35,999 obo

VEHICLE DETAILS
Year: 2011
Make: Toyota
Model: FJ Cruiser NSSE (Not-so-special-edition)
Color: Army Green
Interior: Two toned (black and green), cloth seats
Mileage: 62,121
Engine: 4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Drivetype: 4WD, Automatic
Fuel: Gasoline
Care: Maintenance up-to-date, never missed a schedule
# Owners: 2, previous owner was female Maintenance Record: All up-to-date, never missed a schedule
Usage: Vehicle was my daily driver, but the majority of the miles were put on overlanding North America
Factory: Rear Lockers, A-Trac, Back-up Camera

MODIFICATIONS:
- ARB Front Bumper
- ARB Skid Plates
- ARB Rock Rails
- ARB Rear Bumper
- ARB Touring Roof Rack
- Road Armor Tail Light Guards
- GOBI Ladder
- Baja Rack Jerry Can Mount
- Rear Light Mount
- 20% tint front
- Blacked out Toyota Emblem front
- Removed Toyota emblems rear

WHEELS/TIRES/SUSPENSION
- 295/70R/17 Toyo Open Country M/T
- Mickey Thompson Sidebiter II - Flat Black
- OME 2.5"-3" Heavy Suspension Lift Kit

PERFORMANCE
- ARB Safari Snorkel

LIGHTING
- IPF 986 Driving Lights
- PIAA ARB Front Bumper Lights
- Rigid SR-Q2 Diffused Rear Lights
- PIAA Xtreme White Headlight Bulbs

MISC.
Pelican 1550 Case bolted to the roof rack
Jerry Cans x 2 (army green)

OTHER FACTS ABOUT THE VEHICLE:

- The interior has not been touched. I drove with the backseat removed (now put back in), mainly because I always traveled with my 135 lb. Rhodesian Ridgeback. The interior ceiling does need some cleaning. Will have the car detailed prior to final sale.

- The NSSE model is considered the Trail Team Light version. Production stopped due to the Japanese Tsunami. The NSSE model does not have the compass you normally see in other FJ models, but it does have Rear Lockers and the A-Trac.

- Car is smooth on the highway and performs great on the trails. The Open Country M/T do make a lot of noise wile driving.

- There is some pint striping on the paint from branches, but nothing too serious that can't be buffed out.

- Truck is excellent condition.

- Current MPG is around 12-14 mpg.

- I absolutely love this Rig, but I live in Guatemala now due to work and have moved on to a 1990 Nissan GQ/Y60 Patrol. The FJ is currently sitting at my parent's garage in Woodbridge, Virginia.

- Price is negotiable.

4752202_orig.jpg

9259257_orig.jpg

3194623_orig.jpg

62121_orig.jpg

1537599_orig.jpg

6184345_orig.jpg

8992507_orig.jpg

1736666_orig.jpg

3828700_orig.jpg

1705337_orig.jpg

4244436_orig.jpg

[video=youtube;l1BtXl0LVkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l1BtXl0LVkA[/video]

Keyne

Adventurer
Wow very nice, and very nicely setup advertisement. Always liked the look of nicely modded FJ's. GLWS!

Patrollife

Explorer
Cheers for the comments on the FJ.

Need this gone by the end of March. If not, I will decide to keep her and bring her down to Guatemala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlindWilly

TXpedition
I'll bet you'll be much happier with it down in Guatemala.
I'm hoping to get down that way to visit family next summer. I'll be in GC, Antigua and Lago Atitlan.
I doubt I'll be driving my FJ down that way, as my wife freaks out about going through Mexico.

Patrollife

Explorer
I'll bet you'll be much happier with it down in Guatemala.
I'm hoping to get down that way to visit family next summer. I'll be in GC, Antigua and Lago Atitlan.
I doubt I'll be driving my FJ down that way, as my wife freaks out about going through Mexico.

Having the FJ down has been awesome. But I still want to sell it eventually and maybe get a Mazda BT-50 pick-up or international Ford Ranger. I'm not a fan of the Hilux. But I'm sitting on the idea for now because you always want what you can't have, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior