FS: 2011 KLR 650 with many brand new extras -- $4,995

pcjeeper

Observer
I am selling a 2011 KLR in great shape with lots of brand new extras. I bought this KLR two years ago and just don't ride it enough. It's got 13,205 miles on it and I have clear title in hand.

When I purchased the bike at 11,942 miles, I baselined all fluids, replaced the chain and sprocket, added Eagle Mike lower links, and did the Eagle Mike Doohickey upgrade. All service was done at Summit Motorsports in Bozeman. I then added Continental TKC-80 tires front and rear (approximately 1,000 miles on tires), the KLRDASH rally dash kit, Meier bark busters, and a RAM phone mount.

In the last two weeks, I blacked out the bike with new Polisport panels, added Tusk panniers, Tusk pegs, Oxford heated grips, a Sergeant seat, and changed the oil. These new parts have zero miles on them.

This bike is ready to head to rip through the Rockies, cruise South America, or get you back and forth to work. The bike is in great shape mechanically and there are no issues to report. Now that Kawasaki has stopped producing these bikes, there are going to be harder and harder to find. Don't let this one slip by. I'm located in Bozeman / Big Sky, MT.

IMG_7049.jpeg

IMG_7052.jpeg

IMG_7053.jpeg

IMG_7057.jpeg

IMG_7058.jpeg

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7066.jpeg

IMG_7067.jpeg

Last edited:

pcjeeper

Observer
Springtime bump. This bike is ready for all your spring and summer adventures. And the heated grips make it nice in the fall and winter, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles