SOLD price drop: 2010 Nissan Xterra Off-Road w/upgrades Houston, Tx

Strizzo

Explorer
SOLD!

Decided to move on from my 2010 Xterra w/ Off Road package. Currently has about 152,000 miles on the clock, but is my daily driver so actual miles will go up slightly. This has the factory rockford fosgate 6-disc cd changer stereo and Bluetooth with steering wheel controls. The Off-Road package came with bilstien shocks, factory skids, and a locking diff in the Dana44 varaint rear axle. I am the second owner of this X since January 2010 with about 6,000 miles on it and has been my camping, offroading, hunting, and beach rig since. While it has been used for its intended purpose, this truck has been dead reliable the whole time, with only oil changes and basic maintenance. There is the usual pin-striping on the paint (although I have removed what could be removed), and especially in the softer plastics, and a little bit of rock rash on most of the wheels. Despite that, the only things that have had to be replaced are the oem rear wheel bearings and seals (common issue), one front hub bearing, the fan clutch and the charcoal canister vent valve.

Many upgrades over stock:

General Grabber A/T 2 in 285/75-16 on oem off road wheels, about two years and 25k miles on them.

Engine/Performance:

Intake manifold spacer
Bully Dog GT

Suspension:

Front:

Radflo 2.0 Extended travel coilovers, 650lb springs set for about 2.5" of lift up front.
Total Chaos upper control arms
Front sway bar just reinstalled with new bushings and PRG extended heim end links. (stock end links aren’t long enough and limit droop travel.
Rear:
OME MD Leaf springs (used extra leaf to make HD pack included).
Bilstein 5100 1.5-2.5" lift shocks.
Removed sway bar (included)

Armor:
Shrockworks front winch bumper with hoops.
Shrockworks engine skid (powdercoated black)
Shrockworks transmission skid (painted blue)
Shrockworks transfer case skid (painted blue)
Hefty Fabworks Gas tank skid (hole drilled in mounting bracket to mate up with shrockworks skids (painted blue)
Shrockworks rock sliders - Two support version, powder coated black.
Shrockworks rear bumper - non tire carrier.

Lighting:
Morimoto 2-stroke LED headlight bulbs.
Reverse lights and all interior cabin lights changed to LED.
40" curved LED light bar on Insain Fab light bar mounts replacing the factory roof lights. wired with additional override switch in the overhead console as well as factory roof light wiring, so you can hit the brights and the button, then when you kill the brights it cuts everything down to low beams. This lets you use the roof lights on backroads at night without blinding the odd other traffic.
PrimeLux 240w round spotlights mounted to the Shrock front bumper. Wired via an OTTRATW carling switch to only come on with the high beams (to remain street legal technically). These are super bright and probably brighter than the roof bar.
Cali Raised LED side shooter pods on Rago Fabrication ditch light brackets, the bumper light switch also controls these lights.
Amazon 6led flood pods mounted to custom bracket on max gear rack.
Amazon 4led flood pods mounted on Xoskel rear light bar mount. Includes amber covers for use as dust lights.

All roof mounted lights were set up to ensure that they stay below the top of the max gear rack and factory roof rack to prevent them getting knocked off in a parking garage

curved bar, roof mounted ditch lights and rear lights are wired through switches in the overhead console. Sunglass holder and hands-free bluetooth operation are retained.

Other:
Max Gear Armor roof rack - super heavy duty roof rack, able to support additional lighting, RTT, Awnings, lawn chairs, etc.
MidlandUSA GMRS Radio – 5w output, w/ -6db gain antenna on front bumper.
Smittybilt XRC 9.5 Comp Gen II 9500 lb winch with synthetic line. I can include new amsteel blue and/or make a new line if desired, current line has a bit of wear.
On-board air system with ½ gal air tank. Modified harbor freight compressor with quick release chuck on front bumper.
Weathertec floor liners f/r.

Just Replaced:
New front brakes and rotors – Duralast Gold from Autozone
New lower control arms
New OME MD rear leafs
New charcoal canister vent valve
New TPMS sensors when tires were installed.

Included Spares:
OME HD leafs – one sleeve is loose, which is why ARB sent me a new pair of leafs.
Inner & Outer tie rod ends.
TC UCA replacement uniballs w/replacement tools kit.

Located in Houston, Tx with occasional trips to Dallas and Austin. FINAL price drop before I start parting out: $7,000

_SAM2207-2.jpg
_SAM2229-2.jpg
_SAM2237-2.jpg
31746614224_280f5710f2_o-2.jpg
APC_0034-2.jpg
IMG_0775-2.jpg
IMG_0818-2.jpg
IMG_4553-2.jpg
IMG_4775-2.jpg
IMG_5333-2.jpg

Last edited:

Strizzo

Explorer
Interior pics below. Aside from some wear on the seat bottom of the drivers seat, there isn’t much wear for 154k miles.

1945BBE1-9DF1-4007-9103-03F5599CE0A4.jpeg

A81E7547-CA74-4CC8-A531-F12A9EC3C6E7.jpeg
5EAA2E9A-7967-4FBE-B257-8B6D74752E10.jpeg

Attachments

• 1B51388A-DF75-48CA-B031-1DCA8438B8AF.jpeg
    1B51388A-DF75-48CA-B031-1DCA8438B8AF.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member