FS; 2010 Ford E350 RB V10 cargo w/ rear HVAC; 2nd owner; CLEAN

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Selling my 2nd van (after I sold the infamous VANdiana Jones) as I won't be using it for my next project.

2010 E350 SuperDuty RB V10 cargo w/ rear HVAC.
SUPER CLEAN, owned by the US Gov't.
I'm the 2nd owner.
Only 81k on the clock.
Very rare option'd model; Regular Body cargo van, no RSC system, but has rear HVAC(a/c and heat).
This is the one everybody refers to as the "Unicorn," the van package so many have been searching for to build out into the reliable and durable E-Series; clean, well-maintained, RegularBody(RB), cargo, low mileage V10, no RSC nannies, but rear HVAC(in a cargo van!).

All stock save for a CR Laurence "all glass" look FW904RS window on driver side middle and pass side rear; http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/s...889:16124:21889:2087:2095&ModelID=44464&pom=0

PW, PL, PM. Central locking. Heavy Duty trailer towing/hitch. Remote entry(factory key fob). Factory 3.73 gears. 225amp alternator. Factory 4 speaker stereo w/ CD player. Oxford White over Medium Flint.
Clean CarFax, serviced.
Very well taken care of, and it shows!

Will be VERY hard pressed to find another like this anywhere, and it will make a great start to the ultimate E-Series camper build!
$17,691 firm.
Located in Portland, OR.

PS--some interior pics below are from when I bought it. I've removed the black gate behind the front seats. Rear cargo area is bare save for a new rubber diamond-tread floor mat (I'll post more pics of the rear cargo area soon).
PPS--I have many other parts if you're interested; good used Ford side cargo barn doors w/ leading popout window, early('95) rear popout window set, IPCW LED taillights, new-in-bag Ford front vinyl flooring, new-in-box BedRug VanTred rear vinyl flooring, new-in-box UJOR OBA system, new-in-box ARB front(RD166) and rear(RD140) air lockers for 4.56+ gears.

IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
3545614_82333535_640.jpg
3545614_82333538_640.jpg
3545614_82333541_640.jpg
3545614_82333542_640.jpg
3545614_82333543_640.jpg

Last edited:

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Great deal on a rare find! I searched the country several times daily, for months before I was able to buy a clean v10. Flew to Florida to get it. Only I got stuck with RSC. :( and no rear heat or AC. I saw these government vans come up a couple times but was too slow to jump on them, and they move quick. Great platform to build on and no RSC means you can use any of the well known 4x4 conversions without problems. Good luck with the sale!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Great deal on a rare find! I searched the country several times daily, for months before I was able to buy a clean v10. Flew to Florida to get it. Only I got stuck with RSC. :( and no rear heat or AC. I saw these government vans come up a couple times but was too slow to jump on them, and they move quick. Great platform to build on and no RSC means you can use any of the well known 4x4 conversions without problems. Good luck with the sale!

Thx much!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
More interior pics...

Note; I just moved some stuff with the van so the floor is a bit dirty still, I need to clean it up.
I still need to re-install the gray plastic b-pillar trim behind the front seatbelts(I have a new piece for the driver side) after I removed the interior "metal guard door" that was behind the seats when I bought the van.

LMK if you have any questions.

van1.jpg

van2.jpg

van3.jpg

van4.jpg

van5.jpg

van6.jpg

van7.jpg

van8.jpg

van9.jpg

van10.jpg

patoz

Expedition Leader
If I was in the market for a van, I'd snatch that up. It has everything I would want in one, including the gray interior and cloth seats.

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I can see this van from my place and it looks nice! I was hoping to watch the build from here. Hate to see it go.

Good luck with the sale!

Buckstopper

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I can see this van from my place and it looks nice! I was hoping to watch the build from here. Hate to see it go.

Good luck with the sale!

Buckstopper

Haha ********, I knew you lived in the area but didn't know were so close! We should grab an ice cream cone at DQ with mhiscox.
There will be more to watch, don't worry. :)
Thx much!

Marsh405

Selling my 2nd van (after I sold the infamous VANdiana Jones) as I won't be using it for my next project.

I'm the 2nd owner.
Only 81k on the clock.
Very rare option'd model; Regular Body cargo van, no RSC system, but has rear HVAC(a/c and heat).
This is the one everybody refers to as the "Unicorn," the van package so many have been searching for to build out into the reliable and durable E-Series; clean, well-maintained, RegularBody(RB), cargo, low mileage V10, no RSC nannies, but rear HVAC(in a cargo van!).

All stock save for a CR Laurence "all glass" look FW904RS window on driver side middle and pass side rear; http://www.crlaurence.com/crlapps/s...889:16124:21889:2087:2095&ModelID=44464&pom=0

PW, PL, PM. Central locking. Heavy Duty trailer towing/hitch. Remote entry(factory key fob). Factory 3.73 gears. 225amp alternator. Factory 4 speaker stereo w/ CD player. Oxford White over Medium Flint.
Clean CarFax, serviced.

Will be VERY hard pressed to find another like this anywhere, and it will make a great start to the ultimate E-Series camper build!
$18,000 firm.
Located in Portland, OR.

PS--some interior pics below are from when I bought it. I've removed the black gate behind the front seats. Rear cargo area is bare save for a new rubber diamond-tread floor mat (I'll post more pics of the rear cargo area soon).
PPS--I have many other parts if you're interested; good used Ford side cargo barn doors w/ leading popout window, early('95) rear popout window set, IPCW LED taillights, new-in-bag Ford front vinyl flooring, new-in-box BedRug VanTred rear vinyl flooring, new-in-box UJOR OBA system, new-in-box ARB front(RD166) and rear(RD140) air lockers for 4.56+ gears.

View attachment 442342View attachment 442343View attachment 442345View attachment 442346View attachment 442347View attachment 442348View attachment 442349

I'm the 2nd owner.
Only 81k on the clock.

Clean CarFax, serviced.

$18,000 firm.
Located in Portland, OR.

View attachment 442342View attachment 442343View attachment 442345View attachment 442346View attachment 442347View attachment 442348View attachment 442349

Good luck with the sale!

Buckstopper
What’s the fuel economy on aV10? Is maintenance more costly? I’m very interested?
-Marshall

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
What’s the fuel economy on aV10? Is maintenance more costly? I’m very interested?
-Marshall

Hi Marshall,

I haven't logged it too closely in my ownership, but IIRC about 11-12mpg.
Maintenance costs are the gem of the 6.8L V10; SUPER reliable and MUCH lower maintenance/service costs than any of the diesels(7.3L or 6.0L PowerStrokeDiesel), whisper quiet too! Many members have 100,000-300,000 on their V10's and still running very strong. Basically change the oil/filter every 5k, air filter every 30k, 2yr brake fluid flush, that's it!

The 5.4L V8 is the only other very reliable choice, but nowhere near the power/torque/drivability of the V10 (if you were to 4x4 it, you'd definitely need to re-gear the heck out of the V8)...plus the 5.4L V8 is a 4spd(4R100/4R75W/4R75E in van's) vs the V10's 5spd(5R110); 5spd is so much nicer shifting, easier to drive, with an overdrive on/off(tow/haul mode of sorts) button on the shifter selector.

LMK if you have further questions,
Jeremy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles