FS 2008 FJ Cruiser in Western CO

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser, auto, E-locker, A-trac, 3" Icon lift, 4.88 Nitro Gears, Expedition One steel bumpers, rear swing-out holds spare, 5 gallon gas can in A/T mount and mount for CO2 or propane bottle. ARB air compressor. Warn 9000 winch, synthetic line, remote and wireless controller. Tires are 315-75R-16 Goodyear Duratrac with 1/3 tread remaining mounted on 8x16 Eagle rims,. ARB aluminum roof rack with Hi-Lift jack and shovel mount. ARB sliders and full Bud Built skid plates. E-locker guard and lower shock mount guards. Several spare parts including complete front axle assembly. Professionally detailed and looks and runs very good. Records of all service and added equipment available. About 120,000 miles. Asking $21,500. Almost that much invested in mods alone. Call or text Ace at nine seven o two one o sixoosix.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423516664.464237.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423516742.400811.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423516781.921266.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423516965.503508.jpg

Last edited:

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
This rig with off-road trailer (also list for sale on ExPo) spent two months traveling in Baja last winter and would be ready to go again in a heart beat. One of the best built FJ Cruisers set up for overland travel. Getting anxious to sell so make an offer. Need to sell to pay for new rig.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424661951.045139.jpg

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Say it ain't so Ace. Scheryl said this isn't very awesome. What are you replacing it with.

A 2015 4Runner which I think is awesome. Now I've got to sell my awesome FJ. My trailer would make an awesome addition to your traveling outfit. Was that enough "awesomes" from me for Scheryl?

brushogger

Explorer
Lol! I think the 4runner is a great choice Ace. I think we are going the Moby XTR teardrop route when it comes time for a trailer. Someone is going to get a great truck for that price. Looking forward to a build thread. Q

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Lol! I think the 4runner is a great choice Ace. I think we are going the Moby XTR teardrop route when it comes time for a trailer. Someone is going to get a great truck for that price. Looking forward to a build thread. Q

So far just 33" Duratracs and OME lift ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424665798.671415.jpg

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Still looking for a buyer. This Fj was built right for the long haul. Only Mobil 1 synthetic in motor and gear boxes. Records of all service work and modifications are available. Clean title in hand and ready to deal.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
SOLD SOLD SOLD

She went to a new owner from New Mexico. So happy to find a buyer who appreciated what he was getting. But also sad to see her go after 7 years of great adventures.

brushogger

Explorer
Congrats Ace. Someone got an awesome rig! Looking forward to seeing you again. Are you going to Expo this spring? If so, I think we will let you in the FJ camp since you are "The Dude!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles