FS: 2006 Remodeled Forest River Sunseeker 27' W/ Solar

ChaseH

Hello Everyone,
I realize this doesnt quite fit the norm of vehicles here in EP as it is a 2WD class C but I thought that someone here may be able to use the added off grid features more fully than most people searching craigslist and RVTrader. This RV could be a great option if you are planning an extended North America road trip or as an alternative to sprinter vans.
\
Mileage: 66k mi
Asking $34995 Flexible
Loc: Albuquerque, NM. I can deliver to buyer within reasonable distances.
Mechanically in sound condition. Some past water intrusion is visible in the siding from before I owned the RV. all points sealed.
LOTS more Photos available
\
This RV has been my home for the last year and a half while I worked full time as an engineer. It was an excellent alternative to a Van Build for someone who worked a 9 to 5 and it has been a joy to live in (not paying rent). I am only selling this since I am planning an extended trip to South America (post covid) and then moving too far north for this RV to be ok once I return to the US. I will go through the RV with the buyer and provide instruction on how the RV works. All original manuals are available.

Nearly gutted and fully remodeled by myself in 2018 to custom specifications over several months; I put a lot of love into this build and will enjoy seeing someone else get to appreciate the work. The following are some of the highlights of this home:
-All in cost for parts and materials is over $40k.
-1KW of Solar Panels (quality brands) installed with 2000w Inverter/converter and 4 12v 200AH batteries. The AC may be ran on solar once cooled down using shore or generator, all other loads can be ran off solar whenever.
-Complete Re-Work of the Electrical System. The system is fully selectable from Solar, Generator, or Shore with or without Charging the batteries all from a single rotary switch. The DC system has been redesigned to allow the house batteries to connect to and charge the engine batteries. And a Battery Protection system is installed to prevent damaging the batteries from overdrain.
-4KW Onan Generator. Recently installed new fuel pump.
-New Carbon Monoxide detector and Fire Extinguisher
-Winter Ready (mild winters to teens *F are ok if plugged in or mid 20's overnight if not). Exterior Black and Grey tanks have heat tracing applied and then 2 layers of insulation. Interior Fresh Tank has insulation and heat trace installed below the tank. The heat trace is self regulating so it will adjust its output to maintain 35*
-Sleeps up to 4 (2 in queen, 2 overcab). Lives 1 to 2 comfortably.
-Added wall between Cab and Living Space. Heavy Duty Construction and Insulated for security, increased climate control efficiency, and total light blockage.
-Custom Built-in Storage with Oak and Cedar Siding. Increased the pantry space as well as bulk storage around the rear bed.
-21.5 CuFt LG Smart Inverter residential Fridge/Freezer installed. No Propane to mess with because the solar will always be able to run this.
-Custom Designed Corian countertops with seamless sink.
-CuZn 5000gal Carbon Copper Zinc filter installed in cold line to sink.
-Furnace has 7day, 4time period programmable thermostat.
-Exterior penetrations such as windows have been completely resealed.
-Roof was inspected and sealed using a high grade flexible silicone.
-Engine was checked for compression (all satisfactory at 120psi or above). New universal belt and spark plugs.
-Previous owner rebuilt front suspension.
-All tires in good condition.
-XBOX (with games) and Apple TV come with the RV

I can deliver to buyer within reason. Cash preferred but cashiers checks produced at the bank while I am present are also acceptable. Loan Checks are only acceptable if I am able to contact the issuing bank. The RV is As-Is at time of showing.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 257
  • IMG_2725.jpg
    IMG_2725.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG_2731.jpg
    IMG_2731.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2761.jpg
    IMG_2761.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_0291.jpg
    IMG_0291.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_2812.jpg
    IMG_2812.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_2505.jpg
    IMG_2505.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    986.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2773.jpg
    IMG_2773.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:

BarBee

Chase, I’d like to see more photos please. You can email them to 19booboo96 @ Gmail. I’m in Tucson so I can’t drop by easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles