FS: 2004 Jeep Wrangler on MTR's (San Jose, CA)

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
NOTE: Mods - if this isn't kosher, please feel free to delete it.
DISCLAIMER: This jeep is being sold by my employer. I would profit off the commission from the sale. That said, Enterprise Car Sales (a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car) is a no-haggle company and I get a flat commission no matter the price. I'm not sure if this counts as selling something personally or if I would have to be a forum sponsor to list this one. Please advise.

That said -

what we have here is a beautiful 2004 Jeep Wrangler with nearly every option. Wranglers aren't quite my forté, but this one was owned by a good friend of mine. He traded it in for a Nissan Frontier b/c he needed the bed, and Enterprise got it detailed and stuck it on our lot. It has just 25k miles on it, and I doubt it has even touched anything nastier than a dirt driveway. Clean title, of course... It is a 4x4 automatic with the 4.0 HO and an upgraded stereo. Brand new Goodyear MTR's... 31's IIRC.

The price is set at $18,999 and financing/delivery are available. It comes with 1 year of roadside assist, 12mo/12k mi powertrain warranty, a 7 day return policy, and an available extended service contract. The pictures do not do this vehicle justice. If it weren't for the odometer, it would be impossible to tell this was a used vehicle.

Again, if I am stepping on toes here please feel free to delete the thread. I just have been excited about this Wrangler since I took it in, and I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it.

I'm happy to deliver anywhere in Cali. For free.

Please PM or respond on this thread if you are interested.

1J4FA49S34P770946-0.jpg

1J4FA49S34P770946-2.jpg

1J4FA49S34P770946-4.jpg

1J4FA49S34P770946-9.jpg

oh yeah... This car is being sold by a dealer and as such all prices exclude tax license yadda yadda yadda...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior