FS - 2000 Husaberg FE600E

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
2000 FE600E.

New price = $1750.

If you are looking for light and fast dual-sport, this is it. 248 pounds & 55hp - this thing screams. Fresh rear tire, chain & sprockets show minimal wear. Reliable electric start + a left side kick. The previous owner claimed it had an aftermarket alloy piston of some sort, plus some head work. I've never had the top end apart, so I can't verify that it does. On the other hand, I can verify that this bike will stand up and scream.

Current plate & a clean AZ title.

The plastic is in good shape - but not perfect. The seat cover is shot & it doesn't have a horn. It does have a rear brake light, but no tail light.

I've never had any problems other than a slow leak in the front tire (leaks down over a couple weeks). I have to many bikes, and don't get to ride them enough - so it's time for this one to find a new home.

Located in Tucson, sold as-is.

Update: Right after posting this, I discovered a crack in the fuel tank. I removed this post for a couple weeks while considering options. I've decided that I simply have too many projects, so I'll sell the Husaberg as-is - but with a significantly lowered price.

$1750, as is.

View attachment 71271

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior