FS 1999 Toyota 4runner Highlander Black $8,750

E30RUNNER

Observer
1999 Toyota 4Runner with 117K highway miles. It is black with tan interior both in great shape. It has a power windows, locks, antenna, sun roof, tow package, keyless entry and the stock Toyota VIP security system.

· Oil changes every 5k with Amsoil, with meticulous attention to KNN air filter, MAF sensor, throttle body, Geased all the zerk fittings with Amsoil grease.
· @ 90K miles the Timing Belt/Water pump, serpentine belts, spark plugs/wires,
· Fuel filter was recently replaced.
·New Brake Pads and Rotors @ 108K
· The transmission, coolant, brake fluid, front+rear diffs, transfer case were all flushed with Amsoil at 115K miles.
· @ 105K miles new CV Joints, Upper and Lower Ball Joints, Inner and Outer Tie Rods were replaced with Toyota OE,
· NEW Optima Red Top Battery.
· New exhaust system from the cat back with flowmaster muffler.
· BRAND New Koyo Radiator and a Tru-Cool Transmission Cooler.
· Husky liner floor mats and a weather tech cargo liner.
· Under-carriage was treated with POR-15

OPEN TRADES WITH TDI DIESEL VOLKSWAGEN CARS ONLY.

L1010108.jpg

Modifications:
3" Lift - Tundra TRD front/ 95 Land-cruiser Coils rear (http://www.sonoransteel.com/store_complete_liftkits.html)
1"Diff Drop from Sonoransteel
Old Man Emu Comfort shocks (Nitrocharger Shock Absorbers)
Wab-Fab Quick Link Disconnects (Toyota 4X4 Products & Custom Fabrication | WabFab Off Road)
285/75/16 Goodyear MTRs with 15/32 tread (Goodyear Wrangler MTR 4x4 Tire)
Mickey Thompson Classic ii wheels (Mickey Thompson 350411 - Mickey Thompson Classic II Polished Wheels - Overview - SummitRacing.com)

Audio:
Alpine IVA-W200 Head Unit with I-Pod cable
JBL Speakers and tweeters
Dynamat on all doors

You can see the rest of the album below
http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/jrbolanos1/

Last edited:

Helot

Were you to keep it, what would need to be done? I'm not thinking about enhancements you'd like to add or special projects, rather, what kind of mechanical / cosmetic repair does it need, now or in the near future?

Based on your thorough description and photos, it does not appear to need much! Still, I'd like your thoughts.

E30RUNNER

Observer
Were you to keep it, what would need to be done? I'm not thinking about enhancements you'd like to add or special projects, rather, what kind of mechanical / cosmetic repair does it need, now or in the near future?

Based on your thorough description and photos, it does not appear to need much! Still, I'd like your thoughts.

My 4runner has reaped the benefits of my ADD and OCD. It runs great no mechanical issues at all.

It does have a slight dent in the rear hatch, doesn't bug me but the next owner might want to get it fixed. In my opinion the car is in top shape for it's vintage.

E30RUNNER

Observer
weekend bump.... more pics to come this weekend and just finished completing the service record folder for it.

shawner2713

Observer
can't believe no one's snatched this up. guess the economy and gas price fears are taking their toll. its a beauty...good luck.

Wanderlusty

Explorer
If I had seen this a few days earlier, I would have been asking about more than the springs, but I have a deposit on one in Texas.

Nice truck, though, and good price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles