FS: 1996 300GD w463 G Wagen - OM606

UNvisible

I have the truck with montana title in hand, south houston, texas

Blue / black leather, heated seats, AC, automatic. 295k km.

$50k OBO

I just had a $5500 dollar service at bens workshop in Austin. Rebuilt the entire AC system, all new components, works amazing. Fluids flushed, glow plug relays replaced, other minor work. Then I just replaced the transfer case CV joints and replaced the high low shifting mechanism.

I also just had another $2500 service to replace all the glowplugs (all removed w/o stripping :cool:), service the AC again (small pressure sensor failed), and replace a faulty wheel speed sensor causing intermittent ABS light.

As of now, the car has no mechanical issues, all have been addressed. I have recently put about 3k km's on the truck driving between my house in Dallas and south Houston several weekends on a row, it ran 75-80mph on the highway no problem, in 100 degree texas heat. A/C works wonderfully.

Full 3" stainless exhaust to side pipe (sorta loud, but I love the way it sounds)
17" Evo Corse Dakar wheels from Mainline Overland (took 5 mo to get)
255 Cooper ST Maxx
bajadesign off road lights
aftermarket Alpine blue tooth head unit (stock head unit included)

Truck has been professionally ceramic coated

I have included pictures of the rear door, which I believe was a crappy repair many years ago, and then rust bubbling on driver side rear fender, and driver side door handle.

image upload gif[/quote]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94