FS '08 KTM 690 Enduro - Adventure Ready

obiwanjak

Observer
****Sold***** Thanks!

2008 KTM 690 Enduro - located in Monterey, CA.

I have a trailer - can assist in delivery.

10k miles, mostly easy commuter mileage - ALL maintenance done at KTM dealer, full records come with bike.

This bike is full adventure ready, needs NOTHING.

- Scotts under bar damper
- Rally Raid tanks (these are the best tanks by far, but about $1,000, gives you over 5 gallons, but in a very slim package since the rear 3.2 gallon tank is retained)
- Leo Vince exhaust (mapped for the bike w/ KTM Akra map, runs great)
- Renazco seat (all-day comfortable, and you don't have to wait for 4-6 months on the waiting list)
- Trail Tech 8" light w/ 7" DOT conversion (fantastic upgrade, comes with both the TT 8" reflector and the DOT 7" reflector (this is the one in the pics)
- KTM luggage racks (not shown)
- Touratech locking GPS mount w/ Garmin 60CSx (topo and road maps loaded)
- Touratech lower crash guards
- KTM bash plate
- ZipTy footpeg extensions
- Touratech rear plate mounted to KTM rack
- Rox risers
- New black plastic
- Replacement hardened tank bolts (required for any 690)
- Replacement delrin lower tank bushings (same as above!)
- 16 / 42 gearing
- Stock bars with about 1" removed from each end (narrower for lane splitting)
- Kaoko throttle control (friction lock)
- KTM hard parts aluminum hand guards w/ aftermarket small spoilers
- TKC-80s with life left front and rear

There is no lein on this bike, title is clear.

Speedo was replaced under warranty at 3K miles, so mileage shows 7k even though 10k is the actual mileage. I'm still riding it though...

Most 690s seem to be in the $7-8k range. I probably have $2,500 into it. Figure $7k, then 1/2 the price of the farkles...

Asking $8,300.

Loren

1015554210_LF2Wa-M.jpg

1015552747_WMzvp-M.jpg

1015552980_i5pde-M.jpg

1015552895_bEBUn-M.jpg

1015554134_KXkm8-M.jpg

Last edited:

sethro

SICK!

:Wow1:

how tall is that thing? can a guy with a 30" inseam ride that thing everyday? I know, I know-short guys rode the dakar with 7' seat height, blah blah blah.

real world, how tall are ya, and inseam, etc.

obiwanjak

Observer
Sethro,

As far as dirt bikes go, this one is not absurdly high. The non-R bikes sit a inches lower than the full-race R suspension.

I was actually thinking of setting this up for my wife, so I did look into this question before - You can get a 1 5/8" lowering link from Kouba, then you have a few seat options. I'd probably get the KTM gel seat, it's supposed to be pretty nice, and would sit a lot lower than this seat. You could sell the Renazco for less than what the KTM seat would cost you and be in good shape.

You probably wouldn't be flat-footing, but you'd be able to handle it, I think.

I am a 34" inseam and am just about flat footing. With those mods (only about $200 for the lowering link), you'd be fine!

Loren

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior