FS, 04 LC 100, built, NC

gearguywb

Explorer
I can't believe I am doing this but....

FS, 04 LC 100 series. I have owned it for 2 years. 65k miles. All maintenance done at the Toyota dealer. Recently had new brakes/rotors installed. Tuck is in very good shape, no tears/rips/etc on the interior. Exterior has a small ding on the lower driver door. I doubt it will show up in a pic because of the white color. White with beige. Navigation and rear air. Below is a list of upgrades:

OME heavy springs
OME T bars
16" Lexus wheels painted black
295 Toyo's (less than 5k on them)
home made storage system.
George's LED's
ARB front bumper
Warn 8k
Synthetic line
Slee rear bumper with swing out tire carrier
CO2 system.
Aux 12v in back with seperate fuse block
Slee step sliders

I am sure I am forgetting some things...

Asking 26k. Located in E. NC

Sid002.jpg

012-3.jpg

017-1.jpg

Last edited:

gearguywb

Explorer
Thanks. I love it and I will hate it when it is gone but I need to act like an adult (at least for a little while :))

mgb

perfect, wrong coast

I'm in the market for a 100 of that vintage with pretty much those exact mods, although I'm on the other coast... :(

I have a couple questions:

- This will be my wifes DD, do you foresee a problem with that? (Highway manners? in town manners? Stiff over speed bumps?)
- Still have the 3rd row seats?
- How "optioned up" is it? (navigation? DVD? Parking sensors? other?)
- Could I see more pics? Particularly of the interior (drivers area, seats)
- I assume the fridge is not included
- Anything I should know about? Rust? If I'm going to fly across the country I'd hate to get an unpleasant surprise. Would you think twice about driving that far?

gearguywb

Explorer
I'm in the market for a 100 of that vintage with pretty much those exact mods, although I'm on the other coast... :(

I have a couple questions:

- This will be my wifes DD, do you foresee a problem with that? (Highway manners? in town manners? Stiff over speed bumps?)
- Still have the 3rd row seats?
- How "optioned up" is it? (navigation? DVD? Parking sensors? other?)
- Could I see more pics? Particularly of the interior (drivers area, seats)
- I assume the fridge is not included
- Anything I should know about? Rust? If I'm going to fly across the country I'd hate to get an unpleasant surprise. Would you think twice about driving that far?

It is certainly no problem as a daily driver. I just drove it, with the KK, close to 1,000 miles last week for vacation. It is excellent on the road. My GF prefers driving it to about anything else.

I do not have the 3rd row seats.

Does have Nav, rear camera, 6 disc, etc.

Bottom line: I would not hesitate to leave tomorrow for the west coast.

I will try and get some interior pics tomorrow.

gearguywb

Explorer
I have had a couple of requests for interior pics. There is a very small hole in the rear seat, not sure if you can see it in the pics. We usually have the seat covered with what you see in the photos. There is also a full set of rubber mats in the truck and I believe I still have the original carpet mats as well.
001-6.jpg

005-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

mgb

Thanks for the pics, this looks like a real option, although the lack of third row seats is a bummer. I assume the anchors for seat belts and seats are still there if I came up with my own seats?

I'm looking locally as well, although I'd prefer your rig, I found some deals much closer to me. The time and expense of a cross country trip is a pretty serious consideration as well.

gearguywb

Explorer
Thanks for the pics, this looks like a real option, although the lack of third row seats is a bummer. I assume the anchors for seat belts and seats are still there if I came up with my own seats?

I'm looking locally as well, although I'd prefer your rig, I found some deals much closer to me. The time and expense of a cross country trip is a pretty serious consideration as well.

Yes, everything is there. The third row seats basically slide in.

mgb

I wanted to let you know that I agonized over this for a few days and I think it's just too far away, when there are plenty of more local deals to be had.

Love your rig, good luck with the sale, and free bump to the top :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94