Fruita info needed

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Passing through Fruita this Wednesday night/Th morning (crashing in g. junction) and hoping to get a ride in early Th morning...
I have been researching the trails and wondering if anyone recommends one not to be missed???
I will only have about 2-4 hours tops...would like to hit multiple trails from one trailhead/parking lot to get max riding in...
I will have my fatty and a FS 29er...
Thanks Matt

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
If you want smooth flowing trails I'd say 18 road. If you want some good rock and technical stuff check out the lunch loops in Grand Junction.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

mattiep11

Adventurer
or kokopelli trails near the colorado north side of fruita...i usually ride all three spots...lunch loops can get crazy and koko have some spots of terror, rd 18 is fun for the roller xc...u can camp at rd 18 trails its blm land with fire pits

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Thanks...that helps a lot...wish I had known about the camping but that will be useful in the future

SpongeX

Rust does a body good.
There's tons of good free camping in the area. The Marys/horsethief ride is a good one too.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the great info...2 hours on 18 road trails early Thursday morning was just what I needed before another 5 hours in the truck...

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_082605_049.jpg
    IMG_20140612_082605_049.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier