Front shock Instructional video

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Here's my first attempt at an install vodeo, i plan to document the whole build of my 1991 but I've already done some work and forgot to make videos. Let me know what you dudes think, i figured front shocks were a good place to start because that's one of the things i get asked about most.

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
Maybe a second (or different) camera angle so you can see what you are doing better. Or if you can’t do that, give a preview of what you will be doing so everything is seen and pointed out, then station the camera and begin.

Toasty

Maybe i'll do it again but with the camera in front of the truck. Seems obvious now.

Toasty

Glad it helped, I will make a better one with better camera angle eventually.

hey guys, I hate to even bring this up, but the cars are blessed from the factory by a shinto priest.
there are spirits involved here.
when there is a bond created it runs deeper than just appreciation.

getting rid of a mitsu is often an ordeal.
there are any number of forces at work.
it is why montee's are so reluctantly let go of. even after they are physically transfered to a new owner.
and when there is seperation there remains a longing. especially true with the gen 1 stuff.

this gets spooky but the unavoidable truth is there.
as proof, of my theory, discuss with a seasoned mechanic, about haunted machinery, machines that either run forever or never.
no hand with a damn will argue about this theory

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior