-->

Front Runner Wolf Packs

rnArmy

Adventurer
They arrived; they seem nice. I had no issues with the latches (first time I've ever held one of these boxes, much less tried the latches). We'll see how well they do when put into use.

Mr.Incredible

Is anyone able to measure the height of 2 of the wolf packs stacked? I've looked at the dimensions online, but it looks like I can't just double that dimension because of the way they stack. I'm tempted to get some but I need them to stack 2 high and fractions of an inch are coming in to play. TIA!

pluton

Adventurer
My 2 will arrive tomorrow. The 2, when stacked, will replace the single tall Zarges case. I'm tired of packing items on top of other items in the Zarges.

Reactions: WVI

Liam_FRO

Going on 8 years and my boxes are a good as the day I got them. Once I finish up my COVID-19 projects, I'll order 4 more. I still have not installed the metal latches I bought, the plastic ones have given me zero trouble.
8 Years? That is insane! I'm glad to see you are still using them after putting them to work for nearly a decade!

BuckRugged

Be careful putting them on your roof in the hot summer sun. Tie down straps will bend plastic lids so they don't stack right.