Front Runner Slimline 2 Rack Defender 90

Dogpilot

A not very heavily used Front Runner Slimline II roof rack. Shown fitted to my Defender 90 mounted on the standard Defender roof rails via custom track adaptors which utilize Front Runner universal feet. It did not live on my truck, I removed it after use. Its dimensions are 61 3/4" by 49 3/8". It is good shape, just marks from light use and storage. I am located in Flagstaff, AZ next to the Grand Canyon. Pick it up and visit the Canyon. Shipping to the East Coast was around $85, last time I checked, cheaper if closer. since it is rather heavy and several boxes to boot. Being just a regular guy, I do not get any special shipping deals. It comes with a six feet and adaptor kit I also am including the rail adaptors for the Defender Roof Rail track. Includes the lower wind noise deflector and four original black Front Runner tie down rings. There is a custom made wind deflector for the upper part of the rack.

Love this rack, but I needed to decide between the new Defender 90x's OEM and this one, since I have both. My loss your gain. $700, plus shipping if you go that way, I do take PayPal or Venmo, net to me (in other words you pay the fees) cash is surprisingly cool as well. If you want a shipping quote, you need to give me your entire address, zip codes do not cut it anymore with the shipping calculators.
IMG_6458.jpg
IMG_6451.jpg
IMG_6459.jpg
IMG_6456.jpg
IMG_6460.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne