Front Runner JkU slide 300.00

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
I looked at the slide using the link you posted and that slide is designed to fit with the factory subwoofer installed. That might be a deal breaker for some JK owners.

pdxfrogdog

Adventurer
Magic why so?

The sub was moved (2014+) from the passenger side into the floor cubby. Plenty of people with earlier models, including myself (2013) have removed the sub due to its awkward location. For me though that wasn't the deal breaker, it was not being able to extend the slide while my tailgate table was open. Anyway, it will find a home with a little more patience. Frontrunner gear is very nice and well thought out. I have lots of their other stuff.

Happykamper

Explorer
I ordered my jeep without the subwoofer so it would not matter. That being said I think this is a great product at a very good price . Lose the sub lol . I love music but I value space more. Besides who wants to be thumping when your off grid relaxing anyway. Upgrade your speakers in the sound bar and call it a day! ;)

ddog45

Adventurer
I never used this in the jk I owned I used it in the back of my tacoma with my 60L fridge and it was great for that.

jktowhere

Observer
Hey guys. So I bought this yesterday and installed it into my 2015 wrangler. Install is amazinly simple, but since I don't have the side sub I feel like it leaves a lot of wasted space so I'm putting it up for sale. Because we never change our minds right. $200 and pick up only in the Denver area.

Maxcustody

Explorer
The sub was moved (2014+) from the passenger side into the floor cubby. Plenty of people with earlier models, including myself (2013) have removed the sub due to its awkward location. For me though that wasn't the deal breaker, it was not being able to extend the slide while my tailgate table was open. Anyway, it will find a home with a little more patience. Frontrunner gear is very nice and well thought out. I have lots of their other stuff.

2014 still had it on the side, it changed in 2015 I believe. At least my '14 still had it on the side until I got rid of it.

Happykamper

Explorer
Ooooooo damn I just got the engel 60 dual for my Tacoma and one for the h1 .....this would be naive for the taco with the short bed !!!! Why did you say that !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles