Front Runner Drawers and Fridge Slide for Land Rover LR3/4 (No longer available)

SkiWill

I have a set of Front Runner drawers and a Frontrunner fridge slide that I have used in my Land Rover LR4 for a few years now. They are awesome and extremely sturdy. I added dividers to the drawers to help keep things better organized. The only reason I am selling is because my family is getting bigger, so we're getting a tear drop and need access to the 3rd row of seats.

The fridge slider interior dimensions are 734mm (29.0") L x 453mm (17.8") W x 64mm (2.5") H. It will fit most fridges up to 52 liters in size or a Yeti Tundra 65 cooler, just barely. It will not slide out without opening both the hatch and the tailgate.

The drawers have 250 lb load capacity, and are very well made. The specifications are:

Product Dimensions:
Closed:
972mm (38.3") L x 1230mm (48.4") W x 328mm (12.9") H

Open:
1896mm (74.7") L x 1230mm (48.4") W x 328mm (12.9") H

Interior Drawer Dimensions:
Left Hand Drawer:
914mm (36") L x 461mm (18.2") W x 208mm (8.2") H

Right Hand Drawer:
914mm (36") L x 373mm (14.7") W x 208mm (8.2") H

I would very much prefer to sell these together. Asking $1,400 for the drawers and slider located in Salt Lake City, UT. I also have some boxes that I made to make a sleeping platform even with the top of the drawers if you are interested.

IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3354.jpeg
IMG_3355.jpeg

Last edited:

CRYA

Ahhh man. If you were only in NorCal...
Say, how does Front Runner address the spare tire winch issue?

SkiWill

Front Runner gives you an adapter for the tire winch nut and an extension T handle to be able to turn the winch nut adapter by extending the left (US driver's side) drawer and taking out a plastic flush mounted cap in the deck. Then you can insert the extended T handle through the hole, spin the winch and raise and lower the spare. In this case, you extend the fridge/cooler slider and the drawer. I usually leave the plastic cap in the deck off because the slider covers the hole.

gabrielef

Ahhh man. If you were only in NorCal...
Say, how does Front Runner address the spare tire winch issue?

Just get a rear tire swing lol

All kidding aside, I’m headed to Flagstaff next week and could possibly divert to Salt Lake in the way back if you cover the extra fuel. You could come over from Napa when I get back. I may have to tow a trailer though .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkiWill

Here are some pictures since some folks asked about the sleeping platform. It basically consists of two boxes with quick release hinges and a latch to make a level platform with storage underneath:

IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3380.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IMG_3382.jpeg

IMG_3383.jpeg

SkiWill

BTT. Hadn't been in a big rush in the fall with several trips, but now back in family haul mode and can't justify keeping these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles