Front Runner 60L Water Tank

ucs308

Observer
I want to use the Front Runner 60L tank for a 4Runner project. To make optimal use of the space I intend to place the tank in a "drawer". To do this I need to attach a recessed filler cap. But it looks like the filler cap on the tank is a non-standard size, larger with coarser thread than I have seen.

I would also like to attach a "faucet" / outlet / tap in the same we attach air hoses to our compressors?.

My questions are.

1. Does anybody know what the diameter and thread info is for the Front Runner 60L filler cap and is there a recessed filler assembly I could put on to the tank.
2. Does anybody know of a style of faucet, tap, that can be attached and removed quickly. Similar to how we attach tools to our compressors

Thanks.

ucs308

Observer
http://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/water-tank-60l-840l-x-360w-x-220h.html
If it's large with a coarse thread, it is very likely a 2" NPT fitting, common on all manner of tanks and barrels. usplastics.com or mcmaster-carr have all manner of bungs, plugs, and bung adapters. Are you specifically looking for a QD hose connector, or a big mouth opening you can pour water into?

@rayra Thanks for response!

Filler cap is a large coarse thread.

For the filler cap I simply want to recess it, cleanly, without having to provide the huge hole that would be required for the current twist off. I need the Quick Disconnect for the outlet at the bottom. I want to be able to attach and remove a small tap, but I am not clear what is available in quick disconnect for liquid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94