Front and Rear Suspension Ride Height Sensor Links for Sale?

USA Carry

Does anyone know where you can buy the front and rear suspension ride height sensor links? Or does anyone have them they are willing to sell? Just this piece, not the whole sensor.

I'm removing my Proud Rhino lift and can't find the old ones of course. All I can find is the whole sensor for sale.

02437308-FYPN8VCS.jpeg

USA Carry

I just called them, and they only have one in stock, unfortunately. I was hoping someone here that did the lift already had the stock ones they were willing to sell instead of buying the whole sensor.

USA Carry

I called L8 and they didn’t. I found the front sensors for about $50 a piece so all in around $209 for all 4 instead of what I was quoted at the shop.

Howski

I’m sure you can find some on eBay for cheap or use a GAP tool to adjust down the ride height with the existing lift rods

USA Carry

I’m sure you can find some on eBay for cheap or use a GAP tool to adjust down the ride height with the existing lift rods

That's my plan for now, using the GAP tool. If I don't need the stock rods, I'll just return the new senors I bought. Hoping to get the truck back today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke