From Oklahoma to Canyonlands NP Maze District

WhiteH2O

Observer
Nice trip report, thanks! I'm heading down there in a few weeks; White Rim Trail, then Panorama Point, and two nights at the Doll House. I'll be in a Lexus pulling a trailer. I'll show this to my family to get them even more excited.

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
Nice trip report and pics. Long way to go for one night in the Maze including finishing the drive in the dark. I've done it twice coming out of the Houston area towing a trailer, but 4 nights at a time in the back country. Now that you've seen it from "above" I'm sure you're ready to drop in and see some more on the next trip. When you upgrade to a multi-axis hitch make sure you look at the options to secure the inserts to the trailer tongue and vehicle hitch which are the next two rattle points. There are a couple of threads in the trailers section on this.

waterboy222

Adventurer
Nice trip report and pics. Long way to go for one night in the Maze including finishing the drive in the dark. .

I couldn't agree with you more. But with my busy season approaching, I take what I can get. I'd rather have 48 hours of Utah than nothing! Plus waking up to the first sunrise view of the camping spot was something I wont soon forget.

Bobert.Hinton

Fuel consumption?

Very good report. My Overland group has begun planning our adventure into The Maze. Can you tell about your fuel consumption in the park?

Big50

Adventurer
Great report and looks like you saw some amazing sites. I'm like you, I want to spend so much more time in Utah but just don't have the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94