Friend bought a 1st Gen 4runner, flew from Pa to Ca to buy it. We did a great vid and review, epic views...check it out

RC000E

Definitely felt like this vid turned out great. I ran a total of 6 cameras on this deal, and shot it over two separate days. Let me know what you think. I used to own a 1g and am looking for another, while we build our 1g Pathfinder. These older trucks need some love on Youtube, so I aim to give it! Check out the vid, throw me a sub and a comment if ya can!

Marine

Adventurer
Very well done, Love the narrative not to much not to little, just rite. Will for sure start following your YouTube channel

RC000E

Thanks for the comment there. I am definitely trying to hone in on the "not too much" because that seems to be a trend online that wears me out when I watch other videos. I started out making wedding videos/productions in the late 2000's...all stemmed from filming cars though. Why I took so long to do a YT channel...who knows? Guess I felt it was over saturated, but now it is more than ever. Always room for good content, not too long, not too short...I know that's what I like to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior