Friday 5/5

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Went for a quick run today, to help enjoy my day off! Ran over and ran lower Ajax solo... next time I'll go with someone else... I was manageable solo, but I would have had less of a pucker factor had I been in a group.

Here are some pics:

Entering the trails:
IMG_0817.jpg

Under the skirt shot:
IMG_0826.jpg
IMG_0823.jpg

Poser shot... near where Cottonwood Canyon Rd crosses:
IMG_0818.jpg

Desert flowers were just starting to bloom:
IMG_0820.jpg

Sorry I ran out of batteries at this point and just enjoyed the trail. All in all a good time. I did not see one other person the entire time! :shakin:

UncleChris

Adventurer
Looks like you had a beautiful day for it!:sunny:

Nice pics and a nice Taco.

Sometimes it's the spontaneous adventures that are the best.:elkgrin:

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
I was right there!
I had a business meeting in Apache Junction this morning off exit 196 on Hwy 60. Suit and tie, the works!

I was done with my meeting and hesitated for an extra few seconds while about to turn right back onto 60 heading back into PHX. If it wasn't the first week of my new job I just may have turned left!!!!

Cool pics!

articulate

Expedition Leader
mcvickoffroad said:
I was right there!
I had a business meeting in Apache Junction this morning off exit 196 on Hwy 60. Suit and tie, the works!

I was done with my meeting and hesitated for an extra few seconds while about to turn right back onto 60 heading back into PHX. If it wasn't the first week of my new job I just may have turned left!!!!

Cool pics!

Interesting....what are you doing now? (uh, sorry for hijacking....)

Wil - did you get new tires?

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
I'll update the ocupation thread this weekend.

Wil the trucks looking great!

edit -- did I spell ocupation wrong? is it occupation? Wow! how can you have one when you can't even spell it right!!!!:xxrotflma

flyingwil

articulate said:
Wil - did you get new tires?

No new shoes... same old 255/85 R16 BFG MT/KM... seems like I have had them forever! Actually I got them in the beginning of March... As you can see by this post here (I actually wouldn't have remembered when I got them otherwise!:shakin: )

Pics From March:
IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

flyingwil

+ d said:
great shot wil!
looks like a beautiful day out there, ahhh springtime in Az...

Thanks... That part was a little shaky with out a spotter, but definitely manageable. I could have gotten some more cool shots, had my camera had fresh batteries! DOH!

The weather was nice, a bit warm for me, but atleast below 100, unlike earlier this week. All and all a good time.

flyingwil

Movie

Here is a movie my buddy made of our our little trip...

Takes a while to download, but if you get board, it it kind of cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke