Fresh LT 2017 Tacoma 4x4 Off Road DCSB Overland Built

alexplb

Prices are skyrocketing... hang in there.
If not this year maybe 2023, Prices will probably be higher.

My sister sold her 17 Tacoma bone stock with 45K miles SR5 model for 39K few weeks ago. I think this is a very special build that would take a very special and lucky person to discover. There are a lot of haters and wishful trolls out but in all reality you’re probably right. Almost no parts or raw materials and whatever is out there has gone up in price 10-30 % in last few years….

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Seems the most desirable/durable and most capable of all overlanding/expedition loonerlander vehicles are toyota Tacoma/forerunner/tundras and landcruisers.

However on this site there seems to be more toyota vehicles for sale than most,
other types of overlander/expedition loonerlanders.
Sellers might sell their toyota vehicles more quickly if they would post WHY they
are selling, like, selling the coolness factor while it's still cool, too small, easily over loaded, a chance to recoup some of the cost of the bolt on STUFF ... I'm a little confused.. little help here, I am old , maybe that's my problem.

alexplb

Seems the most desirable/durable and most capable of all overlanding/expedition loonerlander vehicles are toyota Tacoma/forerunner/tundras and landcruisers.

However on this site there seems to be more toyota vehicles for sale than most,
other types of overlander/expedition loonerlanders.
Sellers might sell their toyota vehicles more quickly if they would post WHY they
are selling, like, selling the coolness factor while it's still cool, too small, easily over loaded, a chance to recoup some of the cost of the bolt on STUFF ... I'm a little confused.. little help here, I am old , maybe that's my problem.
It’s one of the most sold platforms in the world…. Pretty easy to see why there are also more conversions that are done based on this platform, thus more vehicles wold be listed for sale. It’s all numbers game. Of course haters will be haters and say things they have no business saying. It all comes down to what YOU want and what YOU need, not what OTHERS think.

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Thanks for clarification, not sure people hate toyotas as much as they feel
they are overrated and over priced for what you get.
I've had several toyota trucks and they were great little vehicles but
I can't say they were any better than any other brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94