Freon R12 R-12 Refrigerant

slooowr6

Explorer
Anyone interesting in buying? I've 5*12oz can. $15 each? These usually run $20-25 each on eBay.

Note: Buyer should be aware of EPA Section 609 rules (www.epa.gov). Basically you need to get a licensed tech to use it. :elkgrin:

david despain

Adventurer
slooowr6 said:
Anyone interesting in buying? I've 5*12oz can. $15 each? These usually run $20-25 each on eBay.

Note: Buyer should be aware of EPA Section 609 rules (www.epa.gov). Basically you need to get a licensed tech to use it. :elkgrin:

this may help clarify potential questions for your r-12 sale. i dont want it to look like im trying to scare off buyers here it is from the source. good luck w/ your sale http://www.epa.gov/Ozone/title6/608/sales/sales.html#q2

oh your pms are full

slooowr6

Explorer
Yep, that's why I did not use it on my vanagon. It's ok to buy it to resale. Just to see if anyone needs it, or I'll just keep it in my garage.

persons who buy refrigerant only for the purpose of resale to Section
609 certified technicians, such persons must provide written
documentation (that includes the purchaser's name and address) to the
seller stating that the refrigerant is only intended for resale.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
I hold a MACS license and may be interested. The license is only required to purchase from a commercial vendor, though. The EPA guidelines are directed at commercial users. There is no law preventing the sale of R-12 for non commercial use between private parties.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94