Freestar: Construction of a big rig !

jcdostie

Any idea what you might be looking at as far as MPG goes for that beast?

Never want to check that, but with a Cummins L9 turbo and not overload (it’s not a concrete truck ), I would guess around 8

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Never want to check that, but with a Cummins L9 turbo and not overload (it’s not a concrete truck ), I would guess around 8

Thats really not all that bad. I have 2 close friends with basic slide in campers in diesel pickups and they only get between 10 and 12.

billiebob

Still in parts. That was for some measurements. Ok, I have a few more...

7f2e211d454519fde0ef03d7eca11fbf.jpg

Love this subframe. Tell me, what goes in the box between the axles?

Out of curiosity, have you tested the Autoclima Fresco 9000 yet? Every other 12v AC I've seen has very mixed reviews, but there aren't many(or any) reviews of the Autoclima in general.

Ducstrom

Very cool project!
Having built something about 1/30th the size of this project, I can only imagine the amount of planning and testing that has gone into this.
Good job sir! Keep up the good work

jcdostie

Out of curiosity, have you tested the Autoclima Fresco 9000 yet? Every other 12v AC I've seen has very mixed reviews, but there aren't many(or any) reviews of the Autoclima in general.

No, but we are using a lot of those here for highway trucks and other apps. So the guy responsible to install it is very knowledgeable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles