Freespirit journey

TotenUnterhosen

Awesome. Thanks so much for the information and advise! After reading your previous post I found someone else who had gone the other direction (3500 -> 2000) and he provided pictures of the task and echo'd much of your experience. I appreciate your offer of assistance and, should I hit a wall, will most definitely give a holler. Thanks again!

jadmt

ignore button user
Awesome. Thanks so much for the information and advise! After reading your previous post I found someone else who had gone the other direction (3500 -> 2000) and he provided pictures of the task and echo'd much of your experience. I appreciate your offer of assistance and, should I hit a wall, will most definitely give a holler. Thanks again!

I can tell you that those are different totally different springs on the 3500 to 2000HD then from the 1200 to the 2000 (non hd). I looked at that one if it is the one on the tt site and thought oh that looks easy :) the 1200 to 2000 springs are different the holes are in the springs not bracket and no room to get a clamp in to compress them. the bracket itself does not open up wide enough to get the first nub to pop in to the hole in the spring and that is where the fight starts LOL. it I doable for sure but just no it won't be an hour project like it looks like it should be.

TotenUnterhosen

LOL. Good to know. No matter the project, with me they always take longer than I expected or perceive they should. :) I'll just be sure to warn the wife that the air is likely to be very blue for this exercise.

coop74

Old Camping Dude
have you set up the tent since raising the trailer. Those kind of trailer mounted tents are built to match the height of the trailer so the room just off the sleeping area can reach the ground properly...

Just wondering.

jadmt

ignore button user
just spent the last 9 nights in the tent in Colorado and Idaho and it works great. My only gripe is in Colorado at 10000 feet it got cool enough that there was a lot of condensation by morning inside the tent. I need to figure something out to cut down on moisture as just unzipping the windows did not help at all.

jku14

What are the dimensions on each of the cargo areas? I've been eyeing these as well and was wondering if it would be possible to fit a fridge with a slide out of the rear.

jadmt

ignore button user
the back is ~42.5Wx28.5"L door opening is 21.75"X17.25" Looks lie the divider would be easy to take out or move but mine has the invertor so the battery is right there. I think the battery could be moved outside or to a corner and that would open up the entire trailer. I think the ones without the invertor do not have a divider.