Free Shipping - Nitro Gear Sets

Dgurley2000

Adventurer
A salesman can tell you the everything you want to hear.....
I thought you guys are "consultants" :) Seriously, I got some good advice from Wil on a few things I purchased. This is where the real value is that makes people want to support small businesses. I could have gone to 4wheelparts down the street to save $5. But, when I go there they're not as good at asking me about my requirements and providing consultative support.

Willman

I thought you guys are "consultants" :) Seriously, I got some good advice from Wil on a few things I purchased. This is where the real value is that makes people want to support small businesses. I could have gone to 4wheelparts down the street to save $5. But, when I go there they're not as good at asking me about my requirements and providing consultative support.

Thanks for the business and support!

:)

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
All in all.....If anyone of you have further questions please feel free to PM me or call.

Sierra Expeditions only sells the best. We take time to test all our products to make sure they fit the bill before we sell them.

This is a great time to score a deal on some great gears with free shipping.

:)

Let's take a min to help clarify Nic's (Willman) position with Sierra Expeditions. FlyingWen and myself (flyingwil) are the owners, we have had several of our customers want to help see us grow and as the need arised we took these customers under our wings. Nic is one of these customers and has been put in charge of select products, one of which is the Gears.

Sierra Expeditions will never tell a customer that you need a specific product EVER. We'd rather be seen as research assistants to help you select the proper equipment to outfit your vehicle or motorcycle. Through our testing process, we weed out the poor products, although at a cost to us. This allows us to help educate the customer pre purchase and post purchase.

Going back to Nitro Gears, each manufacturer is going to say that they make the best, this is also the case with Nitro. When they came out they were claiming to be the best and be better than Yukon, etc. I can say in all the vehicles we have installed Nitro's into we have not had one come back for any type of issue. We have had issues with G2's and Precision, but no issues on Nitro's or Yukons. In Google searching failures prior to getting a set for testing, all failures posted in online forums seemed to be from improper install from what we could see. I have yet to hear of an issue on a professionally installed set.

Hope that helps clear the water a bit, and again if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call.

rain76king

Adventurer
Had a pair in my rig for 40k+ with no issues. If these gears were junk there's no doubt in my mind that Sierra Expedition would not be carrying them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles