Free Shipping At Sierra Expeditions

Willman

Free Shipping is Back until the end of this month!

Snip20140225_1.png

www.sierraexpeditions.com

Must live in the lower 48. Apply coupon code at time of checkout.

MTaco

Adventurer
Thank you Will! That was super fast shipping. My wife said it showed up this afternoon. Every experience I've had with Sierra Expeditions has been exceptional! :bowdown:

Willman

Thanks everyone for the orders. Free shipping applies to orders $99 and up. Some exclusions apply.

overover02

Just submitted an order for 2 new ARB Sport Camp Chairs and a Sierra Expedition decal... all shipped for free. Thank you.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Will, 3 1/2 months since I ordered a set of black Maxtrax that have yet to show up. Sent you yet another unanswered email about 2 weeks ago. I'm not all that butt hurt that they haven't arrived yet, I'm more pissed about the lack of communication. I've ordered a ton of stuff from you, but this order is my final. I'd like a straight answer on what's going on with my order, or refund my money immediately, like I asked you about a month and a half ago, but you convinced me to hang in there because you were figuring out where my Maxtrax went and you would get right back with me....which of course didn't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles