Free Shipping At Sierra Expeditions

Willman

Free Shipping at Sierra Expeditions on orders over $99.

Snip20140225_1.png

www.sierraexpeditions.com

Must live in the lower 48. Apply coupon code at time of checkout.

:wings:

kz195688

Great deal on shipping. Unfortunately, had purchased an Ironman full lift for my 100 Series a few weeks back. Should have waited. Great company to buy from.

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
Nic, tried calling the phone number but it's not working currently. I think I saw on Facebook that you guys were switching to a new service maybe but you said that it was back up and running. Just wanted to give you a heads up that the phone line is still down.

Willman

Nic, tried calling the phone number but it's not working currently. I think I saw on Facebook that you guys were switching to a new service maybe but you said that it was back up and running. Just wanted to give you a heads up that the phone line is still down.

We are back up and running. Feel free to call Monday. Thanks.

fireball

Explorer
Hi Nic - two quick questions for you:

1. do you have the rubber boots, black and red, for the mil-spec battery terminals?

2. do you have any experience with the pioneer plastics water jerry can? I just posted a thread a few days ago asking for folks opinions on the Frontrunner jerry can. Had never seen the Pioneer until I just went online to order the Frontrunner from you :) So now I have a decision to make. Also, looks like FR offers an upgraded spigot, so I'd like input on that too.

Thanks!

Willman

Hi Nic - two quick questions for you:

1. do you have the rubber boots, black and red, for the mil-spec battery terminals?

2. do you have any experience with the pioneer plastics water jerry can? I just posted a thread a few days ago asking for folks opinions on the Frontrunner jerry can. Had never seen the Pioneer until I just went online to order the Frontrunner from you :) So now I have a decision to make. Also, looks like FR offers an upgraded spigot, so I'd like input on that too.

Thanks!

A late PM sent

bigwapitijohnny

Adventurer
Question for you...

Nic,

Does this promotion also cover items shipped from the Manufacturer? Interested in some ARB drawers.

Thanks,

BWJ

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles