Free: Beastly bumper for expo build. Central Coast, CA

billy bee

Adventurer
Hi guys:

I saw this listed for free on CL. I had no idea how big it was; so, I went and checked it out. It is about 7'. I'd have to cut a foot off of each end and seriously beef up my rear suspension for this to work on my truck. It's heavy. So, while I realized I probably couldn't use it, I was already there and took it anyway, thinking that somebody here might use it. I may try to cut it down if nobody wants it, but I have enough on my plate...

I could see it being used on a Unimog or Fuso build. If nobody wants it, I'll store it or scrap it. But is is heavy duty. The stair flips up...

Lemme know...

bb

00E0E_kHHQeWTvNy5_600x450.jpg

billy bee

Adventurer
Maybe I have this in the wrong section... Anybody suggestions where I can find a user for this? Hate to scrap it.

talltroy

Maybe I have this in the wrong section... Anybody suggestions where I can find a user for this? Hate to scrap it.

Nah, this is the right section. Super awesome you did that! I wouldn't be able to swing over to CA with my personal rig until September :(

billy bee

Adventurer
I wouldn't be able to swing over to CA with my personal rig until September :(

I'm guessing it'll still be here then... I have a place to store it; so, there's really no rush. I would love to se it go to a good home. I think it was used on a utility truck...

I may try to cut the ball mount out. I need a big drop carrier for my boat trailer.

bb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarCaveUSA