Fred the Van. The More We Explore's Adventure Van Build Thread

Drizzt

Free Sarcasm Available
it's 74.75" from floor to ceiling. I'm 5'6" and I have PLENTY of headroom in there.

Late to the party on this one but have been trying to get interior dimensions on fixed tops. Is that 74.75" measured from the steel floor to the unfinished top?

whith

Hard to find, but I love my Express 3500 Duramax. '15 and older has the 6.6 liter. I'm in Eugene, Or, if you're passing through you're welcome to go for a joyride. Unless you go to a truck It'd be hard to find something that fits your criteria other than maybe a Transit with the Ecoboost but I'm not sure what the towing capacity is there.

finboy

Any chance you will be posting he rest of your ujoint install? They were a great series and they would be a huge asset for people looking to do the upgrade.

Your skills for adult educating really came though in those videos

sixstringsteve

Explorer
I'd like to eventually. It's an incredible amount of work on my end, and the negativity I get whenever I post a video is getting annoyong.

I still intend to do it, but my day job has been absolutely slammed lately.

polomasta

I'd like to eventually. It's an incredible amount of work on my end, and the negativity I get whenever I post a video is getting annoyong.

I still intend to do it, but my day job has been absolutely slammed lately.

Don't let the trolls get you down man. Your videos are actually how I even learned about Expedition Portal, ujoint, etc and both me and my wife really enjoy your stuff when you post. I agree with finboy, you definitely have a gift for explaining things very clearly. There will always be ************** out there but a lot of people really do enjoy your stuff!

We are currently frame-deep into our build of an E450 shuttle bus and The More We Explore was one of a few channels on YouTube that really inspired us.

Keep going! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles