Franken Rover Overlander

Mrk1

Adventurer
First off this is my first post, been lurking for a bit while looking for a truck.

Here is what I bought today. I first saw this truck a year or two ago and loved it, last week I found it for sale on craigslist so I jumped on it.

In a nut shell the truck is a Series 3 body on a 91 RRC frame, it was built as a trail rig and it shows it. Now that its in my hands I am going to fix it up and make it more Camel Trophy style

photo9.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo10.jpg

i saw this forsale on D-90 and roversnorth. it is deff a ************ rig!! needs a lot of work dash work and what not but looks like an awesome truck. best of luck with it!

Mrk1

Adventurer
Thanks, body work is first on the agenda to get cleaned up. Also the previous owner welded the rear diff so I have to open that up and take a look at what I need to get that straightened out. Even pulling into my shop is now a 3 point turn.

Mrk1

Adventurer
i saw this forsale on D-90 and roversnorth. it is deff a ************ rig!! needs a lot of work dash work and what not but looks like an awesome truck. best of luck with it!

Im looking for a project so this is perfect. The previous owner built it as a trail rig so its not the prettiest but the important stuff that makes it run is all done nice and I dont think I will have to touch that end of things

Anyone know where to pick up some used front wings, ebay shows tons in england obviously

Last edited:

Mrk1

Adventurer
rear diff is out,

photo (16).jpg

that would be the problem, currently looking for some new diff parts

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles