Fourtreks Mounts Review

JFarris

Wanderer
I purchased some mounts from Fourtreks so I could mount my ARB 8' awning, 40" LED Lightbar, Highlift Jack, Ax, Shovel & Rotopax Fuel/Water cans.

Quality is second to none. I only wish he had an option for anodized clamps. I have a Gobi Stealth rack, and was able to mount everything up quickly and easily. After 247 miles Offroad last weekend, everything worked flawlessly, with nothing coming loose.

If anyone is looking for modular mounts, definitely take a look at their products. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.fourtreks.com/

Last edited:

Dennx

Adventurer
X2. Excellent mounts. I've had my hi-lift and dual shovel/axe mounts on my Bajarack almost a year and nothing has shaken loose. I'm moving my hi-lift to my Expedition One bumper bar with new fourtreks rings to make room for my new CVT roof top tent.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
image.jpgCouldn't agree more. I have the hi lift, pull pal, awning, fire extinguisher, recovery strap, light, horizontal and perpendicular mounts. All of which perform flawlessly. I used the perp mounts and an aluminum sand ladder to make an extra roof rack/platform.

Last edited:

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Another very happy customer. 8' ARB awning with 3 Fourtreks mounts.
gygyze9u.jpg

xplrn42

Adventurer
Another happy customer here....ARB Awning mounts.
The only bad thing I have to say about them is that if you already have another type of mount to begin with......the FourTreks will make you want/have to replace them. :ylsmoke:

MJCake1

Hello Overlanders,
Does anyone have the FourTreks mounts on a Alu Cab Shadow Awning?
Post pictures please. OK4WD sells the awning out of NJ and shipping is free also. They have some pics but not mounted with Fourtreks mounts.
I have Fourtrek mounts on my Fiamma F35 Pro but would like the Shadow Awning. I have a Toyota Tacoma DCSB.
It's 102" long so I would only be able to mount it to the Kargo Master 500lb modified ladder rack on my SnugPro topper so it would have to be strong as hell cause it can't connect to the other rack "Frontrunner Slimline 2" on the cab because of bed independent flex with cab.

harbinger808

Adventurer
Look in the alucab has landed thread... page 8 or so has pics using the shadowawning with Fourtreks

HelloOverlanders,
Post pictures please. OK4WD sells the awning out of NJ and shipping is free also. They have some pics but not mounted with Fourtreks mounts.
I have Fourtrek mounts on my Fiamma F35 Pro but would like the Shadow Awning. I have a Toyota Tacoma DCSB.
It's 102" long so I would only be able to mount it to the Kargo Master 500lb modified ladder rack on my SnugPro topper so it would have to be strong as hell cause it can't connect to the other rack "Frontrunner Slimline 2" on the cab because of bed independent flex with cab.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
Hello Overlanders,

PM me some pictures of your setup and I will be happy to assist. :) I work at OK4WD and handle the Alu-Cab line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier