Four Wheel Camper - rear camp lights

taco-pop

I'm looking to replace the lights on the rear of my 2011 FWC Fleet. The lights I have now, are not too bright. I'd prefer to replace the entire unit since one of them has a cracked lens and does not work anyway. I'm looking for something that throw off a ton of light. I don't use it much except for when I'm setting up. I also have the amper porch light that is nice ambient light for sitting around under the awning. Anyone have any thoughts on what might work well as replacements?

Wrathchild

I just mounted up a pair of rigid flood pods that I had laying around. Granted the OVRLND is a different setup than FWC. Would have preferred to mount them on the back wall but didn’t have room between the awning and camper latches. TBFB4D8BE-A6C4-4B64-A701-BC3235AD0A93.jpeg14CB7C78-C4C9-4FF3-8196-2C3D92BED187.jpegC89EC523-1C73-4DC0-AAD2-A0DB3611A5F5.jpeg97C47B6E-1BC9-4A01-8DAB-F26A4BADD01A.jpeghey’ll put out tons of light for around camp, loading trailer at night etc. I plan to get some amber lenses if the white is too blinding.

taco-pop

I just mounted up a pair of rigid flood pods that I had laying around. Granted the OVRLND is a different setup than FWC. Would have preferred to mount them on the back wall but didn’t have room between the awning and camper latches. They’ll put out tons of light for around camp, loading trailer at night etc. I plan to get some amber lenses if the white is too blinding.
Thanks, this is a place for me to start

1stDeuce

Explorer
I have cheapo LED worklights from amazon on my Hallmark... Not sure what would be different about a FWC... ?? The LED floods are bright enough that I don't use them that much. I try not to annoy the "neighbors" when I'm out in the desert. :)

XJINTX

Explorer
I too very seldom use my floods... are too bright if I have neighbors. Love the underside outside leds on my Hawk!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles