four wheel camper hawk for sale on 2010 ram 2500 6sp manual crew cummins 4x4

bigdood

I had email contact with the seller and he seems legit to me, some folks just aren't salesmen. Wrong state for me but I think this will sell quick quick

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
This entire ad is suspect.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Picture worth 1,000 words taken to an extreme!?

On a serious note though, and speaking generally, I don’t understand the frequency with FSBO vehicles too often being advertised for sale with no mention of the basic details most of us have traditionally thought important...like the mileage, the tranny, the engine, etc. Seriously...Is this a generation thing? Knowing this info saves both the seller and potential buyers lots of otherwise wasted time.

Last edited:

pancho66

Picture worth 1,000 words taken to an extreme!?

On a serious note though, and speaking generally, I don’t understand the frequency with FSBO vehicles too often being advertised for sale with no mention of the basic details most of us have traditionally thought important...like the mileage, the tranny, the engine, etc. Seriously...Is this a generation thing? Knowing this info saves both the seller and potential buyers lots of otherwise wasted time.
you took time to write this?

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
I think a lot folks think "suspect" when someone signs up to the site simply to post a For Sale ad with nothing but pics. It's a lot easier to trust someone when they've been here contributing to the group for a while. Not criticizing just pointing out why it was brought up.

And why should someone have to go from here to IG to get details? You signed up for the site to try and sell your vehicle so, just a friendly suggestion, try and sell it here. Or is posting what kind of engine, transmission, trim level, etc, too much work?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles