Four peaks pickup 2010

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Thanks everyone!

Mike, just from you posting it there 20 people have visited the site. Tibaal posted a link on the AZFJ site as well. From these two posts the visits to the four peaks site have doubled! Thanks guys, it really makes a difference!

Keep on cross posting!

Also, if you can donate there is the link on the www.fourpeakspickup.blogspot.com page, but if things are tight just go and click on a few adds on the site. By visiting those adds you also effectively donate to the cause!

SOAZ

Here is this years flyer.
Four-Peaks-20102.jpg

FlyingWen

Explorer
Sierra Expeditions is selling the 4 Peaks Pick Up Stickers to help fund some of the costs associated with the 2010 Clean Up. 100% of the proceeds will be going to the organizer.

Can't wait to see everyone again this year and, of course, we will be there as well.
I am hopefully getting a radio station to broadcast from base camp this year.

SOAZ

Thanks Wen!!

Come on guys!! Lets see some stickers sold! If we can sell just one sticker or get a $1 donation from even 10% of the members here on ExPo we'll have enough money to get the supplies we need for the cleanup!!! :victory::victory::victory: **(You can donate on the www.fourpeakspickup.blogspot.com via paypal and you can buy stickers at the event or at Sierra Expeditions site)

This year is really coming together. If all of the groups I've heard from show up... we are going to have a SERIOUSLY BIG turn out. Bigger than last years 500 people. :Wow1:
I'm going to post on the blog and many forums later this week some of the many companies that have come together to make this event better than ever.

Sierra Expeditions is selling the 4 Peaks Pick Up Stickers to help fund some of the costs associated with the 2010 Clean Up. 100% of the proceeds will be going to the organizer.

Can't wait to see everyone again this year and, of course, we will be there as well.
I am hopefully getting a radio station to broadcast from base camp this year.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Can't be there but we did donate a Trasharoo bag to give away. Thanks for all your hard work guys/gals and for your effort to put on this event.

SOAZ

Cycle Gear are donating over 100 pairs of gloves, 20 t-shirts, 40 three way T-handles (which if you work on your motorcycle you know are great!), 20 Tool company multi folding tools, 2 Folding ramps, 1 adult chest protector, 1 jersey, water bottles, lanyards and stickers!!

Durham Communications are donating a front loader and operator for the day to help us load trash into the high sided dumpsters!!

Adventure Trailers have donated two water cans to the give away.

Sierra Expeditions in addition to helping with media coverage and selling stickers are also donating a Hi-lift Handle!

Vulcan Materials are donating cases of water for the parched volunteers.

The Mesa Ranger District is helping coordinate and helping with dumpsters.

Disabled Explorers are manning the first aid station!

AZ 4x4 Recovery is bringing a ton of water and I'm sure could be pursuaded to pull someone out if you get stuck! :victory:

Steve Hatch racing has donated some of his new DVD's.

Trasharoo has supplied one of their great bags to give away.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics and SDHQ are teaming up again to give away a suspension system.

Blue Sky Sanitation has generously donated three dumpsters.

Copper State Cruisers are again donating lunch on the grill!

Peter Piper Pizza is helping supplement lunch with some pizzas!

Overland EXPO will be giving TWO free day passes away.

Overland Journal is sending some goodies as well!

Bubbas's Stuff Popcorn Factory is donating a ton of delicious bags of popcorn for the volunteers.

And I can't forget Tread Lightly will be bringing tons of stuff as well.

Here is an updated flyer. If anyone needs it in PDF or JPEG just shoot me an email. :sombrero:
FourPeaks2010.jpg

Last edited:

SOAZ

I recorded a 45 minute spot today about the Four Peaks Pickup. I tried to get a mention in there for EVERY sponsor and both this year and last years charities. You can listen to it live on the website or by tuning into one of the stations below.

Valley Focus airs simultaneously on 93.3 KDKB-FM, 100.7 KSLX, 97.9 KUPD-FM, 1440 KAZG-AM on Sunday mornings from 6 am – 7 am
http://www.kdkb.com/

:victory:

tmac

Adventurer
Anyone camping up there Friday night? I will be coming up from Tucson so I don't have to get up so darn early then drive to the clean-up.

SOAZ

Anyone camping up there Friday night? I will be coming up from Tucson so I don't have to get up so darn early then drive to the clean-up.

We usually have a great group of people camping out at the parking lot the night before. See you up there! :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior